watching nfl football

Just wanted to say thank you jdfmommy for the post. I have been so busy planning my trip in Dec I had completely forgotten about football season :scratchin. I watch/tape every game on tv I'm such a football freak. Usually my trips to Disney are only a few days so havent really had to worry about it but being in Disney for 12 days (two weekends and Mondays) there is no way I could survive without watching at least one game...lol. Your post reminded me I need to work in some football time (Go Seahawks) along with my Disney holiday magic. :santa:

When I got it the app was free but you had to have Sunday ticket to go or whatever they call the mobile part of the package now

Cool! I know we had to pay for it one year, but that was the year we got free sunday ticket so it was nbd. Idk exactly what the deal is with it anymore bc my hubs deals with it! I just enjoy the benefits hahaha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter