Watching for BOG Breakfast to be Extended-Now Open :)

So I'm a little confused, but I'm pretty sure you all are more in the loop. Up until I checked today, my December dates on the BOG page never showed breakfast hours, and "breakfast" was not an option to select when searching for ressies. But it is now. Am I gathering this thread right in assuming that this is just an exciting development that there will be ressies available soon, and therefore shouldn't be bummed that there aren't any times showing up for my dates?
That's right! The times will show as available before they actually are available. Now we're all just waiting for them to release them!

So I'm a little confused, but I'm pretty sure you all are more in the loop. Up until I checked today, my December dates on the BOG page never showed breakfast hours, and "breakfast" was not an option to select when searching for ressies. But it is now. Am I gathering this thread right in assuming that this is just an exciting development that there will be ressies available soon, and therefore shouldn't be bummed that there aren't any times showing up for my dates?
that's right.we are all waiting for the ADR to become available and that is suppose to be pretty soon ( hopefuly like right now or in the next few days)

Also, what is this "90 days in advance" business? I have to wait for another mile marker to make a breakfast ressie but not lunch or dinner? Odd.

Also, what is this "90 days in advance" business? I have to wait for another mile marker to make a breakfast ressie but not lunch or dinner? Odd.
That is what is says according to the Be Our Guest Website. However, I am still going to obsessively try because I managed to snag a CP dining package about a week before they were released. Can't blame a girl for trying the same strategy!

That is what is says according to the Be Our Guest Website. However, I am still going to obsessively try because I managed to snag a CP dining package about a week before they were released. Can't blame a girl for trying the same strategy!

I did the same thing! Strategy all the way, friend!

Wen they first test BOG breakfast, they wanted to put it that way, but after the test extended, we where able to make ADR beyond that 90 mark days

The website has gone from "Sorry, no tables available from 6:30am to 10:30am" to "We are unable to check for available tables at this time". Not sure if that is good, bad or indifferent.

if you refresh sometime it says no available and sometime it say unable to check available so I think that make no difference

if you refresh sometime it says no available and sometime it say unable to check available so I think that make no difference
I wonder if 'unable to check' means either: system is overloaded or they are trying to stop the ressie bots - I seem to get that if I try a bunch of times. If I leave the screen and go back in it usually clears up.

I feel like I'm on a sentry post waiting for the attack. We know it's coming, but don't know when. Just open up the dates and we can all relax (and hopefully get our requested times...)

Mike

I think I'd rather have them announce the date/time they will be activated and wait on the phone for an hour. At least it would be a specific window instead of this constant refreshing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter