Watching for BOG Breakfast to be Extended-Now Open :)

Well just did my 6am routine check for BOG breakfast for October 6th and MDE is now giving me the ability to check for breakfast availability for the 6th but says no tables available between 8 and 9:30. Up until this morning I've only had lunch and dinner option drop downs available. Fingers crossed they are loading the extension as we speak or perhaps it's just another MDE glitch :rolleyes2

Well just did my 6am routine check for BOG breakfast for October 6th and MDE is now giving me the ability to check for breakfast availability for the 6th but says no tables available between 8 and 9:30. Up until this morning I've only had lunch and dinner option drop downs available. Fingers crossed they are loading the extension as we speak or perhaps it's just another MDE glitch :rolleyes2

Well I'm getting nothing done today....

8pm is good to know, maybe I can stop refreshing my screen every 5 seconds for the next 24 hours :rotfl:

My prior post I said MDE was telling me no availability between 8 and 9:30. It actually says no availability between 6:30am and 9:30am.

8pm is good to know, maybe I can stop refreshing my screen every 5 seconds for the next 24 hours :rotfl:

My prior post I said MDE was telling me no availability between 8 and 9:30. It actually says no availability between 6:30am and 9:30am.
lol was thinking the same thing about stopping refreshing my screen...but what if i miss it because I stop checking every 5 seconds!lol I think I need some sleep, some medication but most of all.. I NEED THAT ADR lol

I just about died when I saw breakfast options on November 10th and then no tables came up, but then I realized they were probably just not loaded yet because there was no way they could all be gone. Hopefully.

Well there goes a productive work day and I have so much to do. Geesh.

Well just refreshed again and the breakfast option for October 6th is now MIA. It"s back to only lunch and dinner drop downs :crazy2: Anyone else getting that now?
MDE is glitching worse than Penelope in Wreck-it-Ralph:rotfl2:

Well just refreshed again and the breakfast option for October 6th is now MIA. It"s back to only lunch and dinner drop downs :crazy2: Anyone else getting that now?
MDE is glitching worse than Penelope in Wreck-it-Ralph:rotfl2:

I still see the breakfast option on Nov 16.

I am anxiously waiting on this too. I have been checking several times daily, and I was shocked this morning when it finally had breakfast available... but then no times came up, so I had to pop over here to make sure I just hadn't missed all the reservations!

:mickeyjumI just called Disney and got a very helpful lady. She told me that she thinks they are in the process of extending Be Our Guest for Breakfast for good. And... of course they do not have any information on when the reservations will be released to the public and no new information on Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine. No new info, but I enjoyed talking to her.

just saw it pop up as options for Christmas week but, of course, no reservations available. Hoping they will be loading it into the system soon. Also under restaurant description for BOG , it does state about breakfast and doesnt mention it as any temporary or trial thing ( didnt really look there before so, not sure what it previously said).

Well, I have the breakfast option back again :badpc: at least for the time being. I sure hope I don't experience this issue next week when my FP+ window opens up :crazy2:

I have a very STRONG suggestion for Disney........Include a complimentary bottle of Xanax with all magic bands......just sayin'.:rolleyes1

Just went to the gym for an hour and made my bf check for ressies while he was at work.. Now I'm refreshing the Disney website and Disboards to see if anyone has reported anything.. lmao.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter