• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watching for BOG Breakfast to be Extended-Now Open :)

I spoke with a CM earlier, who said it would probably be Monday or Tuesday. I'm not taking any chances though, I check about once an hour.

Good to know! Thanks for that info. I've kind of been thinking it would probably be on a weekday, but also don't want to take any chances. I've checked less frequently today than yesterday but still keep looking every 1-2 hours and checking back here. ::yes::

Good to know! Thanks for that info. I've kind of been thinking it would probably be on a weekday, but also don't want to take any chances. I've checked less frequently today than yesterday but still keep looking every 1-2 hours and checking back here. ::yes::

Yep, can't afford any chances. This is our first trip since 2012, never seen New Fantasyland, so we can't afford to miss breakfast at BOG, we're beyond excited. :tigger:

Now, time to burn that midnight oil. :genie:

Still holding my breath....

This had better end soon or I'm really going to have a problem. I just caught myself questioning which time to check this morning would be best: while the choir is singing or during the sermon?

Good grief this has gone way too far!!

Still holding my breath....

This had better end soon or I'm really going to have a problem. I just caught myself questioning which time to check this morning would be best: while the choir is singing or during the sermon?

Good grief this has gone way too far!!

I would say when the choir is singing. That way when you shout "Hallelujah" it will be less noticeable. :)

We have a brush fire in the area-far enough away to not be in danger but close enough that the smell of smoke was very prevalent last night. I had nightmares all last night about fires because of it. One was that I was checking for BOG breakfast and times came up but I couldn't read what any of them were because the smoke was so thick. I was blindly trying to make the reservation without knowing which time it was for. I woke up in a panic and of course had to check online. :crazy2: This is getting a little too obssessive for me, lol! I sure hope we get our ADRs soon!

We have a brush fire in the area-far enough away to not be in danger but close enough that the smell of smoke was very prevalent last night. I had nightmares all last night about fires because of it. One was that I was checking for BOG breakfast and times came up but I couldn't read what any of them were because the smoke was so thick. I was blindly trying to make the reservation without knowing which time it was for. I woke up in a panic and of course had to check online. :crazy2: This is getting a little too obssessive for me, lol! I sure hope we get our ADRs soon!

sorry to hear about the brush fires but your dream gave me a laugh!!

Hey guys!!!! Just got off the phone with Disney Dining and she said that last night Disney decided to make BOG Breakfast permanent & that they're still uploading the times into the system. BUT she said that the times for October 4th to year end might be released between today & Wednesday. She said to take it with a grain of salt but that's what Disney has been telling them thus far. Either way, its some progress in comparison to the last CM. LOL. She said to still keep checking cause they're coming real soon.

I just went to the Disney site and they have breakfast thru December. When I tried to book it said all times were taken! Is this correct? I can't believe everyday is taken already

I just went to the Disney site and they have breakfast thru December. When I tried to book it said all times were taken! Is this correct? I can't believe everyday is taken already

No they are not gone - they haven't been loaded into the system yet or Disney hasn't opened them up yet - if you go to the dining reservations thread you'll see a BOG watch thread for those of us waiting for reservations to open

This has been the message we have all gotten since they loaded the breakfast times. It just means that the times haven't been released yet. We are all watching for them to open up. Hopefully, it will be soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter