Watching football at the resort.

Figment1983

Mouseketeer
Where is your favorite place to watch football on property and why? I will be staying at Wilderness Lodge and hope to catch the Falcons game at 1pm this Sunday.

The Territory Lounge has big flatscreens in the WL. There is always the ESPN Club on the Boardwalk which has MANY tvs.

Have fun!

ESPN for sure, typical pub grub and everyone gets excitied and cheers.. I live in HOT-LANTA --- RISE UP-- Go Falcons---

We're flying in Monday and (don't tell my wife) I NEED to watch my Pats Monday night. i can always watch in room but was assuming I'd go to ESPN. Any good place at CR? Are there TV's in the lounge at the top of BLT, since that's where we'll be staying. Thanks.

Where is your favorite place to watch football on property and why? I will be staying at Wilderness Lodge and hope to catch the Falcons game at 1pm this Sunday.

I'm a Browns fan so there is no favorite place to watch them play on property. WDW is a place that helps me forget my 48 years of misery cheering for them. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

I also would suggest the ESPN Club as Falcons vs Carolina is not going to be on the local channels. However, if you can see it at the Wilderness Lodge, like a PP suggested, that might be less crowded.

If you want the ESPN Club, get there when they open and tell the host/ess which game you want and they should seat you close to a TV with it on. You will be there early and want to see the whole game so please remember you are taking up a table for a long time. Or, you can go to the bar area.

I would love to see the Falcons go 12-1 and yes, Rise Up, Falcons, Rise Up! Go Dirty Birds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter