Watch out for that Cirque 30% discount!

JimMIA

There's more to life than mice...
Watch the numbers if you call for the Cirque discount!

I called too early to get tickets for mid-May, but the MS CM I spoke to was not aware of the 30% discount. She gave me identical terms for the 30%, but said it was only 25%. At my request, she rechecked and said 25% was the only discount she was showing at this time.

This not being my first rodeo, I did what any good DISer would do -- I called back and got a different CM. And the correct info. Still couldn't buy the tickets yet, but at least I confirmed the 30% promotion is still on.

For those who don't know about the discount (there have been other threads, but you may have missed them), it is as follows:
  • DVC members can buy tickets for themselves + 5 other guests (total of 6).
  • The discount is for Category 2 tickets
  • The tickets must be purchased within 2 weeks of the show date
  • The promotion lasts until June 29, I believe
  • The discount is 30% off the regular price
This is a great deal if you want to see La Nouba. I've seen 20% pretty frequently, but I don't remember any 30% offers since we've been members.

category 2 is the seating area. You can see which seats are category 2 when you look at the website. Most are pretty decent seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter