Watch Out DCL...oopsiDAISY is Having a Quackattack on the High Seas!!!

My sweet Charity girl has a birthday this Saturday. We have a system we have always done with the kids that odd year birthdays are friend parties, and even years are family dinners. This year Charity turns 12, so we had a family dinner Sunday night to celebrate.

Jillian made red velvet cupcakes with mini chocolate chips in them, and cream cheese frosting...at Charity's request.

Her menu of choice was grilled steaks, twice baked potatoes, and caesar salad:

Cake time:

And gifts for the girly girl... she specifically asked for Converse tennis shoes:

Showing off her new stuff:

Super cute!!! Happy Birthday Charity!!! The food she chose is some of my favorite... Mmmm... Steak...

And as usual... Your house is immaculate... Sigh.

I know you are busy - but I miss seeing you around. :lovestruc

D~

The Disney Infinity game looks like fun but unfortunately those kind of games trigger my motion sickness. :sick: I can't even watch Jim play them!

Happy Birthday Charity! Yummy dinner, I could go for some steak right now! I love the girly shoes, so cute.

Oh and I think that boss of yours needs to give you next Monday off so you can come to Knoxville. ::yes::

Super cute!!! Happy Birthday Charity!!! The food she chose is some of my favorite... Mmmm... Steak...

And as usual... Your house is immaculate... Sigh.

I know you are busy - but I miss seeing you around. :lovestruc

D~

Now that our event is over...I can have my Dis and FB time back, hopefully. I have missed you all a lot too!!! :goodvibes

The Disney Infinity game looks like fun but unfortunately those kind of games trigger my motion sickness. :sick: I can't even watch Jim play them!

Happy Birthday Charity! Yummy dinner, I could go for some steak right now! I love the girly shoes, so cute.

Oh and I think that boss of yours needs to give you next Monday off so you can come to Knoxville. ::yes::

You so sound like my BFF! She gets motion sickness very easily. She wants so badly to go on the cruise with us...but she gets sick in the CAR WASH!!! :sick: :rotfl2: When she mentioned the cruise to her DH, his response was "Absolutely not, under NO circumstances!" Poor BFF!!! :worried: :rotfl:

And on the Knoxville thing...DONE! :cool1: :banana: :yay:

Happy Birthday Miss Charity!:cake:
I'm so HUNGRY right now :scared1:

Hey you...I am going to be in Knoxville Monday, maybe we can meet for a soda on my way back home! :thumbsup2

So, what is the best thing that could happen on a Tuesday in an otherwise very ordinary week? You get to plan a Dismeet to occur in six days with someone you haven't seen in two years!!!! :cool1:

I am so excited to meet up with some of my BESTEST, most BEST Dis~friends ever on Monday! Two of them just happen to be the first two Disers I had ever met in person! To say I am excited is an EXTREME understatement!!! :donald: :dumbo: :tink: :mickeyjum :maleficen

So, what is the best thing that could happen on a Tuesday in an otherwise very ordinary week? You get to plan a Dismeet to occure in six days with someone you haven't seen in two years!!!! :cool1:

I am so excited to meet up with some of my BESTEST, most BEST Dis~friends ever on Monday! Tow of them just happen to be the first two Disers I had ever met in person! To say I am excited is an EXTREME understatement!!! :donald: :dumbo: :tink: :mickeyjum :maleficen

You need one of these in there: pluto: I am so excited to see you guys on Monday I don't know how I'm going to make it through the rest of the week! :hyper: :yay: :cool1: :banana:

You need one of these in there: pluto: I am so excited to see you guys on Monday I don't know how I'm going to make it through the rest of the week! :hyper: :yay: :cool1: :banana:

I looked for him and couldn't find him. I tried, promise! :goodvibes I know, I am TOO stinkin' excited!!! :dance3: :cool1: :cheer2: pixiedust: :drive: :grouphug:

Work is getting in the way of my social life lol :rolleyes:
Looking forward to when we can meet up :)
Until then girly; have a super fun time with your peeps while in town!
Love that you all stay in touch and still meet up. :dance3:

Last night's Disney activity was SO. MUCH. FUN. We made magnets for our state room door, and we had a blast. Oh... and we may have eaten cupcakes while we played. :rolleyes1

I sort of "hammed it up" for my picture... :lmao:

The laminator was a fascination for Gabe and Charity:

And the finished product:

So cute, you guys are so creative! Laminating is lots of fun, isn't it?

So, I noticed something missing from the last pictures. Where's Jillian's Mickey Head? I was checking out what character each person picked and noticed her's missing. :confused3

OMg ur car looks so much cuter now!!! And holy cow I didn't know u guys had Disney infinity ,this is perfect because we have an extra of one of the power discs so I can tuck it in the pkg I am sending to Charity!! Please tell me those shows come in adult size? I LOVE THEM!! That girl has got the best shoes!! Sadly I don't know when I'm ever going on a cruise BUT I need that round captain mickey magnet in my life! How'd u do that exactly?

oopsiDAISY said:
So, what is the best thing that could happen on a Tuesday in an otherwise very ordinary week? You get to plan a Dismeet to occur in six days with someone you haven't seen in two years!!!! :cool1:

I am so excited to meet up with some of my BESTEST, most BEST Dis~friends ever on Monday! Two of them just happen to be the first two Disers I had ever met in person! To say I am excited is an EXTREME understatement!!! :donald: :dumbo: :tink: :mickeyjum :maleficen

At work'...... But I am soooooo excited too. I get to meet my 2 first Did friends, and a few other great friends as we'll... I am super excited that you all are coming to meet with me.

D~ <------ I suppose this means I have to carry one of my bags on this trip?

Alright.. What's this EVERYONE BEST Dis friends getting together crap...

I will not be there ya know.. :sad:

That's ok i get D THIS SATURDAY!!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

i just love you guys... ::yes::

No worries Mo, I have plans to stuff you in the trunk... BTW, aren't the "trunks" on Bugs in the front? :rolleyes1

D~

We are back from our trip and I am slowly catching up.

I love the Peter Pan outfit!

Looks like the family had a fun time with the game, although it looks like the girls had more fun with the chairs. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hooray for a DIS meet coming up.

Happy Birthday, Charity.

Love the magnets...very cute.

Super fun! I need a laminator now :)
I :love: your tile and wall color in your (kitchen)?

Thanks, that is our dining room actually. I had to go back and look at the photos after you comment...the wall color is not actually that "textured"...that is shadows from our chandelier. :thumbsup2

So cute, you guys are so creative! Laminating is lots of fun, isn't it?

So, I noticed something missing from the last pictures. Where's Jillian's Mickey Head? I was checking out what character each person picked and noticed her's missing. :confused3

Good eye!!! Actually, the graphic for Jillian's mickey head printed out very pixelated. I have to have the Dis-igner re-do it for me. Jillian's is Donald Duck sliding down the Aqua Duck. Will try to remember to post a picture when we get it done. :goodvibes

OMg ur car looks so much cuter now!!! And holy cow I didn't know u guys had Disney infinity ,this is perfect because we have an extra of one of the power discs so I can tuck it in the pkg I am sending to Charity!! Please tell me those shows come in adult size? I LOVE THEM!! That girl has got the best shoes!! Sadly I don't know when I'm ever going on a cruise BUT I need that round captain mickey magnet in my life! How'd u do that exactly?

I found the graphic onling by googling it, saved it in a Word document, printed it out on cad stock, laminated it... easy, peasy! :thumbsup2

At work'...... But I am soooooo excited too. I get to meet my 2 first Did friends, and a few other great friends as we'll... I am super excited that you all are coming to meet with me.

D~ <------ I suppose this means I have to carry one of my bags on this trip?

And you didn't carry one of your bags! :eek: Such a fun day, though!!! :cool1:

We missed you, Mo....you didn't jump in and hop a ride south with D~ and Josh. :worried:

No worries Mo, I have plans to stuff you in the trunk... BTW, aren't the "trunks" on Bugs in the front? :rolleyes1

D~

Yikes.. I don't know if i like that idea.. i'd be much happier in the back.. :rolleyes1

And you didn't even do it.... :faint:

We are back from our trip and I am slowly catching up.

I love the Peter Pan outfit!

Looks like the family had a fun time with the game, although it looks like the girls had more fun with the chairs. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hooray for a DIS meet coming up.

Happy Birthday, Charity.

Love the magnets...very cute.

Oh, Kathy, I have such a hard time keeping up with your PTR's and TR's...I try to jump in every now an then to let you know I am still trying. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts