Watch Out DCL...oopsiDAISY is Having a Quackattack on the High Seas!!!

ok those kinder eggs are the bomb! Seriously I love them way too much they must be the best non disney food ever you gotta steal one at least! So yummy!!! Hailey would be proud of that tab;le cloth she loves her Monsters can you guess who helped me pick out Jillybeans pin set? LOL ,I bought a set for h and one to trade also at that time.

How have I missed all of this?!?! Its time for me to get back to the Boards on a regular basis. So excited to hear all about the Super Dis-Meet. It looked like a ton of fun!! And I am so crazy jealous that you are doing a cruise, that is so awesome!! I cant wait to hear all about it and how it goes. We are very interested in going cruising in the next couple of years!!

Love your movie nights, we might have to start adopting some of your ideas...it looks like a ton of fun.:cool1:

Mike

So, since it was March we had a St. Patty's Day themed movie night...Darby O'Gill and the Little People.

The invitation:

Decorations:

Jillian and I found this little bit of fun when shopping for last minute items Saturday morning:

Quackattack made the Irish Soda Bread:

Charity and the Quackattack Family dressed for the occasion:

The food was so delicious!!

Gabe modeled the straws for me:

During dinner we drew for the next movie night theme:

CARS!!!! :cool1:

We started the movie while the kids got busy making Lucky Charms bracelets:

They ended up eating more than they used for the bracelets...:rolleyes1

Quackattack was in charge of the Irish Potato Candy for dessert, and she also brought another little fun surprise for us:

They were so cute!! Those potato candies were SO GOOD!!!! The movie? Not our favorite. :worried: Gabe thought it was great. Quackattack's DH had seen it before and liked it... or in his own words "I like B-movies". :rotfl2: Yes, it was pretty cheesy, but it was memorable for the same reason. I actually bought it for the movie night, so now I have informed my family that we have a new St. Patty's Day tradition. :rolleyes1

wait what u watched a movie about me? I love those straws H would too she loves moustaches oh man I gotta show u some pics of her with them!

Hmmmm, never seen that Disney movie. I'm not even sure if I've even heard of it. :confused3 There are so many of those older live action films I've never seen, I really need to get on the ball!

Definitely not one of my favorite Disney movies, but it fit with the day. I love all of your decorations. And those pretzel desserts are adorable, as are the moustache glasses.

Need to know about Potato Candy.. what is it???

loved everything of COURSE Corned beef is the most amazing food on the planet..

The mustache straws are a RIOT!!! :lmao: Another FANTASTIC MOVIE NIGHT!!!

I am really going to drive down one night for it!!! :thumbsup2

Hahaha... I love Quackattack's DH's response to the movie! Too funny!

Looks like a great movie night! The food looks delicious!

I am very interested to hear what you do for the Cars movie... seeing as we just watched it a few weeks ago.

Oh - and i Love the mustache straws... LOL

D~

Hi there! :wave2: It's been a while for me off the disboards, but I am back and subbing on your thread! Can't wait to hear all about your Cruise! Saw the kids in their costumes the other day on FB and loving how your little man was hamming it up! :laughing:

wait what u watched a movie about me? I love those straws H would too she loves moustaches oh man I gotta show u some pics of her with them!

Yep, I looked for you when all the Little People were dancing around in the cave...but, alas no Cheeky. :worried:

I definitely want to see pictures of my future daughter in law with mustaches! :thumbsup2

Hmmmm, never seen that Disney movie. I'm not even sure if I've even heard of it. :confused3 There are so many of those older live action films I've never seen, I really need to get on the ball!

The ONLY reason I had heard of it is the Disboards movie night thread I follow, so don't feel bad. And you probably haven't heard of it because it is quite....forgettable. :rolleyes1

Definitely not one of my favorite Disney movies, but it fit with the day. I love all of your decorations. And those pretzel desserts are adorable, as are the moustache glasses.

The movie wasn't great, but it definitely turned out to be a GREAT movie night as far as food, activities, and just plain ole fun with the Quackattack family! :goodvibes

Need to know about Potato Candy.. what is it???

loved everything of COURSE Corned beef is the most amazing food on the planet..

The mustache straws are a RIOT!!! :lmao: Another FANTASTIC MOVIE NIGHT!!!

I am really going to drive down one night for it!!! :thumbsup2

I had never heard of potato candy, either...but for the same reason I discovered the movie, the movie night Disboards thread I follow. The center of the candy was like cream cheese, powdered sugar, coconut. The outside was rolled in cinnamom. It was GOOOOOOOOD!

Still waiting for you to show up! popcorn:: :rolleyes1 :surfweb: :laundy: :rolleyes1

Hahaha... I love Quackattack's DH's response to the movie! Too funny!

Looks like a great movie night! The food looks delicious!

I am very interested to hear what you do for the Cars movie... seeing as we just watched it a few weeks ago.

Oh - and i Love the mustache straws... LOL

D~

I am SO looking forward to CARS movie night...so many fun ideas!!! popcorn::

Hi there! :wave2: It's been a while for me off the disboards, but I am back and subbing on your thread! Can't wait to hear all about your Cruise! Saw the kids in their costumes the other day on FB and loving how your little man was hamming it up! :laughing:

CASEY!!!!! So good to see you back on the Disboards! :cool1: I keep up with you and your cheerleaders on FB, but still good to see you back over here where we "met". :thumbsup2

So, yesterday was Mickey Monday for our cruise group. Here is what we did to celebrate that:

Yep, we ate dinner on our favorite Mickey plates! :mickeyjum

AND...today I made another cruise payment!!!! :dance3: We have only two payments to get it paid off! :cool1: Then we will need to save tip money...then we get to save FUN MONEY!!!! :yay: Here is what our chart is looking like now:

CASEY!!!!! So good to see you back on the Disboards! :cool1: I keep up with you and your cheerleaders on FB, but still good to see you back over here where we "met". :thumbsup2

:rotfl::hyper: I'm glad to be back! I also went back and stalked your March 2012 TR :surfweb: and got so sad seeing everyone at the DISmeet because I was supposed to be there!!! I forget why we didn't make it over but I am sad!

Also I'm getting excited for a trip coming up for me in 24 days!:banana: I haven't posted on FB yet, but SK got me this trip for my birthday (which isn't until June:worship:) I'm going with my cousin, DILLIGAF who is around here somewhere!

Can't wait to keep up here and on FB!

I love the Disney Plates! In my twisted thinking I instantly thought....oooooh! I could so stay motivated if I use Disney divided plates every day. Portion Control lol

Almost there! Love the visual aid that you have. It puts it all in perspective for the youngsters.
I just started into our Tips, Gas, Hotel, Parking, Excursions, Boarding, etc etc etc savings plan. I'm happy we still have 6 months shewwww.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh almost paid OFF!!!!! :cheer2:

That is something to celebrate!!! i just adore your mickey plates..

am i the only one who knew about poor ol' Darby?!?! :sad2: for shame people!!!! :rotfl:

You are the only one who can make Monday look fun call it Mickey Monday...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for another payment on the cruise.

I LOVE your Mickey dishes.

Got those plates at the little clearance store at DTD when we were there in October... $5 each. :cool1: We use them at least once a week. We would use them more often, but they are not dishwasher safe. :sad2:

Cute Disney plate and yay for being almost paid off!

Another big cruise milestone today... popcorn::

I love the Disney Plates! In my twisted thinking I instantly thought....oooooh! I could so stay motivated if I use Disney divided plates every day. Portion Control lol

Almost there! Love the visual aid that you have. It puts it all in perspective for the youngsters.
I just started into our Tips, Gas, Hotel, Parking, Excursions, Boarding, etc etc etc savings plan. I'm happy we still have 6 months shewwww.

Yes, they are great for portion control...but I typically MEASURE everything I serve at home for stricter portion control. If I don't I tend to be a little more "generous" wtih myself. :rolleyes1

Speaking of six months... :cool1:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh almost paid OFF!!!!! :cheer2:

That is something to celebrate!!! i just adore your mickey plates..

am i the only one who knew about poor ol' Darby?!?! :sad2: for shame people!!!! :rotfl:

You are the only one who can make Monday look fun call it Mickey Monday...

You are Irish...of course you know all about Darby! :lmao:

Speaking of celebrating... popcorn::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATTENTION PTR READERS!!!! Take a looky-loo at my ticker today...go ahead, look now...I will wait...

SIX MONTHS TIL SAIL AWAY!!!!!!

This calls for a celebration!

:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

And then another celebration:

:rockband: :jumping1: :dancer: party:

And then for one final celebration I will be giving the kids a little surpise when they get home from school this afternoon to celebrate. Be sure to check in on here Monday to see what I have planned. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter