Washer/Dryer in Paris or Japan

natlovesarielpins

Earning My Ears
Hi, please let me know if this is in the wrong post but I would like to know if in the Sequoia Hotel (DLRP) and in Ambassador (Tokyo) there are washer and dryers?? Thanks everyone!! =0)

Hi, please let me know if this is in the wrong post but I would like to know if in the Sequoia Hotel (DLRP) and in Ambassador (Tokyo) there are washer and dryers?? Thanks everyone!! =0)

Maybe you'll get lucky and some posters here will know, but if you post on the DLParis and Tokyo boards, you're much more likely to get the information you're after. :goodvibes

I can tell you that the Disneyland Paris hotels don't have a washer or dryer in the rooms as they are just standard hotel rooms, not dvc.

I have copied this thread to the Tokyo board, and will move the original to the Paris board. Those boards should be able to answer your questions.

Here is a link to it on the Paris board. Paris

I can confirm that! We stayed at all three Disney hotels in Tokyo last month, and only the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel has guest laundry... which we didn't find out about until we'd moved to MiraCosta. :headache: At MiraCosta and the Ambassador, all they have is a pricey laundry service.

I can also confirm that the Hotel Miracosta does not have laundry facilities. There was a clothes line to hang stuff over the tub. We brought a small shampoo bottle filled with liquid Tide and washed our clothes in the tub. Since we needed to wash a weeks worth of clothes during our visit, we had to get a bit creative drying everything, but it all worked out in the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter