Warning!! check disneystore.com BEFORE

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by mom2of2, Sep 1, 2004.

1. mom2of2

mom2of2 DIS Veteran

ordering from the catalog!! My ds6 decided at dinner that he wants to be Peter Pan for Halloween and I grabbed the catalog to see how much it was. The catalog said $39.50. I went online to the disneystore.com and some costumes are running 25% off, Peter Pan included. I went through the ordering process and an OOPS! came up and told me to call customer service. I called and began placing my order and the CM told me it was in stock for $39.50, I told her that on the internet it said $29.99. I got it for that price. Had I not looked online I wouldn't have known it was on sale and would have paid full price since obviously she wasn't going to tell me it was on sale.
    They have a lot of costumes on sale for 25% off and then an addtional 20% off with the Visa card.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Franne

Franne DIS Veteran

How do you get additional 20 percent with the visa card??? Please share!
    Franne

4. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

We got a coupon in with our last statement that was for 20% off any costume.

5. PrincessChelsey'sMOM

PrincessChelsey'sMOM Earning My Ears

If you pay with your Disney Visa, use code SPOOKY20 to save 20% off all full-price halloween items.

Also, Disneystore.com has free shipping on any order over $75. All you have to do is select standard shipping, no code necessary. This is good thru Sept. 3rd I think!

6. Franne

Franne DIS Veteran

Wow! Thanks! going there right now!
    Franne

7. verchad

verchad Mouseketeer

Got my 4 year old daughter's Jessie costume, hat, and wig with shipping & handling included for apx. $45 after sale and dis visa discount. It was $53.50 for the same stuff plus shipping and handling at the presale price. Get in on it before they are gone.

8. maciec

maciec AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?

Just a note on the SPOOKY20 discount code.....you don't need to use your Disney Visa to get the discount. I used my mastercard.

9. DznyDreams

DznyDreams A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES . . .

THANK YOU! :Pinkbounc

Just ordered DDs Mulan costume, fan & sandals. I do not have a Disney VISA either, but I was able to apply the additional 20% with the SPOOKY20 discount code. :)

I'm SO happy I didn't order before tonight (I almost have on several occassions)!