wanting to see many resorts in one day....help***

dizzi

DIS Veteran
what would be the best way to visit these resorts, watch wishes and water parade?

Would like see Wilderness Lodge, Poly and Grand Floridian.

Where should we watch wishs? Poly or GF

Would you add any other resort to see in that loop?

To see Poly and GF, I'd just take the resort monorail. CR is on the resort monorail loop, so you could get off there and look around if you like.

To visit WL, you can ride a bus or boat from MK. I think the boat's a more pleasant way to do it, and more scenic. Stay on the boat one more stop and you'll come to Fort Wilderness, if you'd like to see that. There is also a boat from WL that goes to CR (and back). That could be another way besides MK to transition from boat to monorail or vice versa.

I've always thought Poly was the best place to see Wishes. I think that's even more true now with all the construction going on at GF.

is there much shopping or things to see at CR.

CR's not really my cup of tea, but there is stuff to see there. They do have a gift shop, probably about the same size as the ones at Poly and GF. And it's of course neat to see the monorail go through the building. Just another option if you want to kill some time.

If you look at my signature, though, you can tell I'm a bigger fan of Poly and WL.

what would be the best way to visit these resorts, watch wishes and water parade?

Would like see Wilderness Lodge, Poly and Grand Floridian.

Where should we watch wishs? Poly or GF

Would you add any other resort to see in that loop?

Where are you starting? How are you getting to the area?

You can do the monorail but we prefer the small boats that go through Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon to all three of those resorts. Also, you can walk from the Polynesian to/from the Grand Floridian.

CR is not everybody's cup of tea...>I like it , not love it ....To me it's like a resort that looks and feels like an airport..LoL kinda. If you want to see more I was going to say...Start at Poly then, go over to GF, & CR, then I would hit the Transfer station & head over to Epcot & try out those 2 resorts..BW & BC& YC...

Where are you starting? How are you getting to the area?

You can do the monorail but we prefer the small boats that go through Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon to all three of those resorts. Also, you can walk from the Polynesian to/from the Grand Floridian.

HI and thanks for the info, we are staying near seaworld my DH wil lbe at a convention and my friend and i are just hanging out. We are trying to spend less than $75 in 3 days, as it the year of savin for us. I think we will enjoy the smal boats too and i didnt realize you could walk to the GF from poly so we may do that. had planned to park at the Wlderness Lodge

CR is not everybody's cup of tea...>I like it , not love it ....To me it's like a resort that looks and feels like an airport..LoL kinda. If you want to see more I was going to say...Start at Poly then, go over to GF, & CR, then I would hit the Transfer station & head over to Epcot & try out those 2 resorts..BW & BC& YC...

Would we then head back over to the Poly in this scenerio to see the fireworks? And by transfer station do you mean the TTC

having seen the fireworks at both, watch them at the poly. hands down. no comparison.

THnks, i saw them here too so wasnt sure if i should try somewhere new

Would we then head back over to the Poly in this scenerio to see the fireworks? And by transfer station do you mean the TTC

You could do this, or just hit the TTC & go visit the Epcot resorts 1st , grab a bite at your fav. country or 2 & then head back & do the loop on the monrail near MK....I too would pick POLY as my stop, or CR top floor...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter