Wanted: Polynesian pins

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
Hi all! I'm on a mission to fill my lanyard with Polynesian pins. If you have one or more to trade, please let me know what you are looking for.

I have extras of most pins, costumes, and retired furniture.

OR I will buy you whatever space mountain ride pieces you want.

Thanks!!

If you still want another polynesian pin i have one i could trade for some space mountain tracks

Excellent Waffleman! I just now signed out of VMK, but I'll be on in the afternoon tomorrow. Send me a pm telling me what you want me to buy and we can meet up tomorrow to do the trade. :)

And a big thanks to Jumangi for another Polynesian pin! You rock!! :goodvibes

A big thanks to KING and Skate and Appletiny for my Polynesian pins!! WOOT! I am almost there. I need about 4-5 more pins to fill my lanyard.

Please know I am not looking for gifts. I am very willing to trade for these pins. Just let me know what you are wanting in trade. :goodvibes

Thanks! And BUMP...

Waffleman, I'm sorry I missed your private message. I have cleaned out my inbox, so could you please contact me again?

Thanks!

I'm still interested in trading for these pins if anyone has extras! Let me know what you want in return and I'll see what I can do :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!