Wanted: Orange Crates

purplehusky

Hollijolli on vmk
Hello dis,

I didn't have much time to play HM in the month of October, and so I am intrested in buying some orange crates. Below is a list of items, pins, and clothes I will trade for orange crates.

Clothes---
1x Red Cowboy shirt
1x Full green space suit
1x Pirate hat with eye patch
1x Peter pan hat
1x St. Patrick Hat (Is basicly a green Christmas hat. May be useful for christmas)
1x Typoon Lagoon Shorts - red
1x Typoon Lagoon Shirt - red

Pins---
10x Matterhorn Bobsleds
5x Golden Giraffe
1x Pirate Costume Magic
2x Alice in Wonderland Quest
2x Dumbo Quest
1x Everest 2 of 5
1x Hina Tiki
1x Negendi Tiki
1x Grilled Cheese (Aka Monte Cristo)
1x DLP Disneyland Resort
2x Dumbo
2x Nemo 5 of 6
1x HDKL Hollywood
1x Hurricane Bay
5x Jacks Compass

Funiture---
11x Everest Mountain Chairs
Lots - Space Mountain Uphill -
Lots - Space Mountain Downhill -
1x Pirate Well Chair

(Sorry that I have little funiture for trade. A lot of my funiture is in my rooms)

Okay :goodvibes! That's my list. Offer away. Also, please give me some time to reply. I am busy during the day.

Edit: Please say how many crates you would think is right for the item you are intrested in, and I see how it sounds to me. Very sorry, I should have included this information the first time I wrote this message.

How many do you want for:

Pirate Costume Magic
2/5 Everest Pin

Let me know.

Thanks,
Dreams

How many would you like for these items:
1x Pirate Costume Magic
1x Everest 2 of 5
1x HDKL Hollywood

Please let me know, thanks =)

~Roller

Hello all :) How about this, you make an offer of how many crates you would think is right for the item you are intrested in, and I see how it sounds to me. Very sorry, I should have included this information in my first message.

Anyways, I will be back in the morning to check offers. Thank you, and have a magical night!

would you please respond to the bid I made so I have some idea where you are leading thanks :)

Belle- Sorry, I was still deciding. I think that sounds about right :) I don't think 5 was very good, since the pin was sold two years ago, but that sounds good. I will PM you about meeting.

Hello all! :) Thank you for the offers. I will wait and see if the HDKL pin goes for anymore

1x Everest 2 of 5
1x HDKL Hollywood

15 crates for both

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter