WANTED: Flying Saucer Chairs :)

I no longer need the black chair(traded for one in game and one on here) so maybe just the viewer for the orange chair? Let me know

OK. I can do that.

If you're in VMK now, I'm on as terribear. :)

bump- anyone?!?!2000 for magenta chair....or item(s) if you are looking for anything specific....green or cyan even better (and more would be offered...) anyone?!?! - magenta especially!!!

i don't want to fight with you, but usually i remove an item from my list if it's pending or traded

Hey, I have:
Magenta Saucer chair
and
I could get you 2500-5000 credits worth of buyable items from your wishlist(aka-palm trees, ride pieces, water carpets)

I'm interested in:
Invisible Magic(top want)
Tron Cabinet
Tron Tank chair
1* Bat magic
I like ALL Tron items-all furniture, posters and pins

Thanks! let me know:)

Hey, I have:
Magenta Saucer chair
and
I could get you 2500-5000 credits worth of buyable items from your wishlist(aka-palm trees, ride pieces, water carpets)

I'm interested in:
Invisible Magic(top want)
Tron Cabinet
Tron Tank chair
1* Bat magic
I like ALL Tron items-all furniture, posters and pins

Thanks! let me know:)

Hmm - I need the magenta saucer chair for sure - I no longer have tron cabinet but I still have the tron tank (yellow) and I have bat magic but would need (10,000 worth of something for it)
I was getting the saucer chairs for 3,000 max (either credits or items worth) so that would be 7,000 left of something else - but I noticed you wanted the tron items - let me know I'm sure we can work something out - I still need buyables too :) (or even ride a thon from this past weekend as I was away and missed a lot lol!)

Ok, i have a blue throne from ride-a-thon, already traded everything else tho >_<

and yeah, i could do the 5k in buyables for you; ride pieces, water rugs etc.
i want the tron tank still, sad that you dont have cabinet, do you have any other tron at all? and do you have an invisible magic?

plz meet now in my room, Rare Trades from the Future
my vmk name is LittleAtomicPotato

Ok, i have a blue throne from ride-a-thon, already traded everything else tho >_<

and yeah, i could do the 5k in buyables for you; ride pieces, water rugs etc.
i want the tron tank still, sad that you dont have cabinet, do you have any other tron at all? and do you have an invisible magic?

plz meet now in my room, Rare Trades from the Future
my vmk name is LittleAtomicPotato

I am sorry but I cannot sign on to meet you right now as I am at work - the only other tron I have is the outfit - I have the other stuff but only one of each (which is my set that isn't for trade) - The invisible magic I have an offer pending on right now - I will let you know if it falls though- I can meet you tonight after 8 EST (5PT) let me know if you will be on then - I will also send along a "shopping list" at that time - thanks ;)

it appears that my magenta chair trade is goin to fall through because of asking too much (might change but doubtful) so I am STILL looking for magenta chair (and green and cyan if I can be so lucky!-yes I know they are worth more than magenta) - again trading 3000 credits for magenta chair or items on my list (they were out less than a year ago for 100 credits so this is reasonable I feel) - thanks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter