Want to visit Toronto. Any suggestion?

jeank74

<font color=CC66CC>A happy newlywed!<br><font colo
DH and I would like to visit Toronto during the President's Day long weekend. We plan to stay there 2 nights, 3 days. Can anyone suggest us any "must-visit" place as well as stuffs that are unique and fun in Toronto? It will be our first visit and we will be driving. Also, we are not into sports so sight-seeing would be fine.
Thanks for the advice. Jean

Hey Jean,

Check your pm, I just sent you a message with some suggestions.

If you want some more info, let me know.

I took the lazy way out, 'cause I just sent this info to another Dis'er and forwarded it to you.

Have fun in the Tdot!

Scratch
:smooth:

Funny, I live in Toronto, and when you asked about "Must-see's", I really have had a hard time thinking about what someone from out of town really should see! I love to shop, so if you are staying downtown, I'm sure you'll explore the Eaton's Center (Disney Store in it!). CN tower is standard tourist fare. Casa Loma is another great place to explore. I haven't been recently, but a lot of folks love the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum). Lots of great theater to see...Lion King, Mamma Mia to name a few....with the USD exchange, you can see a fantastic "broadway" show for minimal expense. If you go to Toronto.com, you should be able to see lots of options. Have fun!

I think some of the Toronto must sees, are among the things that I most miss after moving away from Toronto. Toronto Islands Park - the ferry is very reasonable, the pace is quiet and the view of the Toronto skyline is unbeatable. Ontario Science Center - see where all the "childrens' museums" got their start with an amazing setting in the Don Valley. Ontario Place - great food, great music and a wonderful way to spend a day. Kensington - you will be hard pressed to find anywhere else in the world where so many cultures come together to sell their food. The St. Lawrence Market - stall to stall for lunch is great! Not to mention Casa Loma, the museum, art gallery, cn tower etc.etc.

Have a great time

ps. in a trade off, I'll take the mountains and Calgary stampede everytime.

thank you all for the great tips. now i am just praying for good weather during that weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter