Want to see TimNDansMom at EPCOT?

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by kellyla, Mar 16, 2004.

1. kellyla

kellyla <font color=6666CC>Pooh Beanie-aholic<br><font col

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Scratch42

Scratch42 <font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go

FORE!

This means they made it!

Scratch
    pirate:

4. Cruisin

Cruisin If you can't carry it, you don't

neat, thanks for sharing!

5. bunnyfoo

bunnyfoo <font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh

Thanks for sharing :) I'm wishing I left for March break... I'm not looking forward to the snow storm tonight.

6. cdnmickeylover

cdnmickeylover <font color=CC99CC>Anyone want to pay off my stude

Neat! Hope she's having a good time. Well she has to since she's going to miss the snow. Yuck.

7. DisneyLisa

DisneyLisa <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Thought you guys might like to know that I got an email from Julie a while ago and they've been having car troubles...had to take the car into the Volkswagon dealer today & rent a car. Apparently they spent 3 hours in Knoxville with car trouble. :eek:

But she said she's having a great time. Here is a part of her email:
    :)

8. DSNY FN

DSNY FN <font color=darkcoral>DVC is the place for me<br><

That is great I hope she has lots of pics for the meet on the 27th. I hope they get everything sorted out with the car that would be crappy if they didn't. Mind you it could constitute another trip to Disney to pick it up if they had to leave it hey maybe I will do that with our car next trip hehehe.

9. cottontail

cottontail DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting Julies, activities and pic. So sorry she had car trouble, that is the worst on a driving trip. Sounds like crowds have picked up these past couple of years.

Where does she go to email people?

Thanks,

Deb.

10. DisneyLisa

DisneyLisa <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Hi Deb,

She actually e-mailed me from the Car Dealer's Business Centre...it's free for clients, so she decided to give it a try. I was surprised to hear from her, although on her last trip she e-mailed me from a phone/internet booth somewhere in WDW. I'm hoping she'll send another one today when they pick up their car...I'll keep you posted. :)

11. TimNDansMom

TimNDansMom <font color=red>Enjoys a leisurely lunch<br><font

LOL, yes it was a surprise to find that Business Centre at the Volkswagon Dealer. I only wished I'd found it sooner so I could send more emails home! I got tired of waiting in the service area, for the rental car to come, so started wandering around.

When we picked up our car the next day, it was very quick and efficient so I didn't have time to send another email from there. Besides, I was anxious to get back to Disney. Enough of dealing with the car! We went to the RFC at DTD before heading over to see Fantasmic.

No, I didn't mind you posting the pic, Kelly. Here I am waving to you all back at home, oblivious to fact there was a snow storm coming. Funny how the weather reports down there all stop at the border!