First off, I wanted to say thank you to everyone for the awesome advice and sharing of knowledge. I feel armed and (almost) ready to venture into the wonderful world of DVC ownership. So my DH and I have decided to officially start the bidding/buying process on a resale DVC contract. However, instead of the 150+ point contract we initally thought we were going to purchase, we are thinking that a smaller contract might be the way to go because 1) we are looking to only spend a couple weekends a year in a studio at WDW and 2) if we find out it is something we don't use as much, we wouldn't have sunk that much into it. Also, if we use it more than that, we can always add on another contract, plus it seems like it is easier to sell smaller contracts. That being said, it will be a bit tougher to buy a smaller contract. Oh well, you can't have it both ways. With that said, my questions are these: 1. If we plan on going early December plus a Disney race (either Princess or one of the fall ones, and we plan on possibly adding on a contract later, which UY would make more sense: March, June, August or September? 2. We were hoping to do our two trips this year in Dec and also the Wine and Dine 1/2 marathon in November. Would we even be able to get anything, assuming the earliest we would close would be June-ish? As always, thanks for your help!