Want to change reservation - math not working! Help!!

KrazeeK120

DIS Veteran
My current reservation is for a standard room at Wilderness Lodge. I'm booked under the Fun & Sun offer. My travel party is my husband and I, and our 1 year old son.

The offer includes the 5th day of tickets free.

We are staying 5 nights in May (Sunday-Thursday) and have the 5 day tickets (base tickets).

The current price is around $2400.

I was looking at upgrading to club level. If I were to book room-only under the Fun & Sun offer, it's showing a price of $450 per night, which would be $2250. However, when I look at a package with the tickets under the Fun & Sun offer, it's showing a price of 3200! I know tickets aren't $500 apiece. Are discounts applied differently to a package than to room only? I was considering the upgrade when I thought it was $125 per night, but now I'm not so sure.

I considered calling but thought I might get better help here.

My current reservation is for a standard room at Wilderness Lodge. I'm booked under the Fun & Sun offer. My travel party is my husband and I, and our 1 year old son.

The offer includes the 5th day of tickets free.

We are staying 5 nights in May (Sunday-Thursday) and have the 5 day tickets (base tickets).

The current price is around $2400.

I was looking at upgrading to club level. If I were to book room-only under the Fun & Sun offer, it's showing a price of $450 per night, which would be $2250. However, when I look at a package with the tickets under the Fun & Sun offer, it's showing a price of 3200! I know tickets aren't $500 apiece. Are discounts applied differently to a package than to room only? I was considering the upgrade when I thought it was $125 per night, but now I'm not so sure.

I considered calling but thought I might get better help here.

I plugged in random dates for 5 nights checking in on Sunday and it looks like you are missing tax on the room. The $2250 is $450/nt before tax. After adding tax, the room total jumps to $2527. Add in two 4 day base tickets ($693) and your total package cost is $3220.

I plugged in random dates for 5 nights checking in on Sunday and it looks like you are missing tax on the room. The $2250 is $450/nt before tax. After adding tax, the room total jumps to $2527. Add in two 4 day base tickets ($693) and your total package cost is $3220.

Ah, gotcha. Didn't realize the package price included tax. Makes sense!! Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter