Want sushi but not CG

aviva5675

DIS Veteran
When we went to CG in 2000 my husband had the sushi and absolutely loved it. I think CG is very good but have been a few times since and would like to skip it this upcoming trip (gasp!).

I would like the DH to be able to get sushi tho if possible. Besides Kimonos and the Japan restaurants in EPC is there any other restaurant that has (good) sushi on the menu?

There is a sushi bar (Kona Island Sushi Bar) in the Polynesian and I have read that the Kona Cafe will let you order rolls from it during your meal. I plan on doing this during our October trip!

Wolfgang Puck Cafe also serves sushi.

Toyko Dining or whatever it is called serves sushi as well although we've not tried it there yet.

TOKYO DINING IS AMAZING and their sushi is AWESOME. It's just as good as any sushi I've ever had, including on my three trips to Japan. I loved it so much I went there twice on my last trip - both times we walked in and were seated for an early lunch (11:30-ish) pretty quickly.

As the PP noted, Kona Island Sushi Bar at the Poly is good. In fact they are trained by the Chef at the CG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter