Want one of those propeller clocks?

Didn't someone post a website where you can buy near identical ones some time ago ? :confused3

Does anyone still have the details ?

pirate: I saw them for sale in Treasure Ketch on the ship. Not sure how much. I want to say between $35-$40. Don't know if they still have them. Anyone know? :listen:

In the past I had posted a few links on where to find those clocks (cheaper than on DCL)....how much are they selling for on ebay?

They still have them for sale in Treasure Ketch. I don't remember how much though.

They are on sale 1/2 price because on the 7/8 cruise they put new clocks in the staterooms. We considered buying one but they were really hard to read. The good thing was that they do have an alarm on them and it plays when you wish upon a star. They are also propeller type.

mmouse37 said:
In the past I had posted a few links on where to find those clocks (cheaper than on DCL)....how much are they selling for on ebay?

16 dollars plus 12 dollars shipping

Billinaz said:
16 dollars plus 12 dollars shipping

Hmm...

$28 for the ones on e-bay and it does state that they are used
vs.
$36 for a brand new one
(that's with a $6.95 shipping fee included)

Looks like there are ways to get discounted or free shipping either way you go, but I'm sure it involves buying more. ;)

I know the one in our stateroom on DCL was a bit banged up with a couple of pretty good sized chips out of it. I guess if you went that route you could save a few bucks and go with 'it has character from actually being on the ship'
But I'm thinking if I decide to get one I just might go with Boaters World and get a nice new one.
:confused3

Edited to add:
OK couldn't leave it alone...
Just did a search and found a brand new one for $25.50 (s/h included)
I have no experience with the place though, so don't want to post it, but if you do a froogle search for 'Howard Miller propeller clock' you'll get tons of listings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter