wanna get away -unavailable question

I'm assuming you're talking about SW airlines and their Wanna Get Away fare level? Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. It largely depends on how well the flight is selling. If the flight is looking like it may sell out, then there is no reason to offer lower fare levels. If it starts lagging and Revenue Management things it might go out with too many empty seats, they will open lower fare levels. If the flight you're looking at is in the next couple months, probably not going to go any lower. If it's at the end of the current release, it very well may.

if it currently says 'unavailable' do they later become available?

How soon is your trip? For years there have been times that WGA fares disappear for days or weeks at a time from several cities & then would all show back up again. I’ve seen it happen & posted about it happening in Buffalo, where I am. People posted about it from other cities as well. Now if your flight is just days away, they probably are just gone. But if you’re looking at a flight months away, I can almost guarantee they’ll be back.

Edit: I found 1 of my posts about it from a few years ago and a screen shot of 1 from 2017

https://www.disboards.com/threads/post-all-sw-questions-concerns-etc-here.2500174/post-63618549

IMG_0278.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter