Walts

Belle's World

DIS Veteran
Hello

Has anyone been recently who can tell me what is included in the half board plus menu? I can't find it anywhere and want to decide if we should pre-book?

(We have the vouchers already booked)

Thank you

Ro

Sorry, i don't think i made myself very clear. What i meant to say was this: We have already booked half board plus vouchers. I understand these can be used to purchase a set menu at Walts, one starter, one main, one dessert and a soft drink. Does anyone know what the selection is?

Many Thanks

Ro

I think theres a seperate set menu for halfboard plus.... I'm afraid I'm not sure about the options, but I don't think its one of the set menus on the reviews thread...

Bob xoxoxox

You are correct, there is a set menu for half board plus. You can find a description of each on the restaurant review thread and pictures of some, but the choices are as follows.

Starters;
Caesar Salad
Cream of cauliflower soup

Mains;
Roast chicken breast in Marsala sauce
Fresh Salmon with lemon grass
Vegetable and ricotta raviolli

Deserts;
Chocolate pudding with pistachio ice cream
Lemon cheesecake with rasberry coulis

Between my family we had all of them except the ravioli and they were all delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter