Waltdisneyworld.co.uk

howlongtillsummer?

DIS Veteran
Have any of you guys booked through the uk website?
What did you think of the service? Are any of the perks worth having? (Dining certificate, fireworks views) Do they mail you out tickets or vouchers before travel, if so when?

Thanks and best wishes.

We booked with them for the first time last year for our upcoming trip, they have been great so far. We are waiting for our paperwork at the moment which will be sent soon I hope. Everything is booked through Open Ride for the WDW Travel Co here and they share facilities with Virgin as well as use the Virgin Atlantic flights (no complaints last time we flew on their planes) so they land at MCO so we get to use Magical Express from the airport to the resort and back again no extra charge. That's worth peace of mind alone because it can take a while to get to anywhere from Sanford airport which is further north of Orlando. We've been able to get ADRs organised without any problems using the UK phone number and they have been good with sorting out invoices which can take a while if stuck in a queue with VH customers at the printing dept. but they have always sent one after each payment has been made. The staff are very helpful if you have any queries. You can also get through to ticketing and booking extra events or experiences on the Uk phone number too so if you want party tickets call the main number then take your pick of options and speak to any of the CMs who are glad to help.

We done everything online. It saved us hours sitting in a travel agents filling in forms. Done the flights, disney and car rental in half an hour plus you can check status' as well.

disney.co.uk is sooooo simple and usually gives you a few extra bits like 30 minutes on the sea racers and FREE miniture golf !!!

The added extra as well is if there is something wrong then you can go straight to the organ grinder rather then the monkey ( to disney rather then travel agents :laughing: )

Let us know how you get on. :banana:

We go on Thursday & I just rang to make a room request & book illuminations viewing which came as a perk. They have been so helpful each time I have rang and I recieved my docs about 4 weeks ago.

I've also booked my September trip with them and always find the CMs extremely helpful and friendly, and their postal ommunication has always been great. We received the travel documents (a few pieces of paper with vouchers for the room, tickets etc.) about 4 weeks before our departure date.

We go on Thursday & I just rang to make a room request & book illuminations viewing which came as a perk. They have been so helpful each time I have rang and I recieved my docs about 4 weeks ago.

Hi!
Just wondered who you phoned for the room request. Did you call your resort?
Thanks,
Jules x

Booked online this year and last year (only packages without flights though booked them through Virgin Atlantic). I have found them very helpful, their call centre are very good to. The call centre is part of the American one.

i booked next years trip with them, and so far service has been excellent, cm spent along time (about 45 mins) getting me quotes for all the on site hotels, and told me the bad things (which impressed me!) as well as the good things about each hotel.
we booked at ssr in the end, due to the massive reduction in cost at the time, it was nearly £2000 cheaper than pop, and we had free DDp! we decided against the free QSddp, as our kids like the TS restaurants.
hth
tracy

we booked with them and fly next thursday and have found them great

will book with them next year as well as we saved a bunch doing it diy than a package

Hi, I've booked through the uk site once. I almost always used to call up and book through Disney USA but the uk site had what I wanted at the time and it was a hassle free booking.

I'm thinking of using the uk site to book free dining for next year as they have great deals on OKW and Saratoga Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter