Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Thanks everyone for the responses
It seems I will have to pay 6-10 dollars to get delivery from amazon, but it is not that bad

Just curious, where can I find the prices for their delivery service? I wil probably neeed some milk, water etc to help with breakfast in the morning. I can bring cereal, but cannot bring milk. Also, my DS (5) is picky, so I will like to be able to make PB&J just in case he won't eat anything else

It's a nice short walk also over to either the Screen Door General Store at the Boardwalk, where you can buy milk plus bread and peanut butter & jelly (although I've packed PB&J in luggage before when I had extra due to good sales at home) or the Hess gas station behind the Boardwalk for other things like wine & beer too (maybe save a few dollars over Disney prices).

We are going to be at the Dolphin the first week in December. We booked through Costco and received a notice that through mid December the triangle portion of the hotel will be closed for room renovations. Did anyone else get this information or anyone back recently who can comment? Thanks!

This is exactly what I posted a few weeks ago. However, our trip is right around the corner and we had no problems booking our FPs. Hope that helps allay the fears everyone seems to have about this.

It does, thank you!

Just saw that WDW changed the buses so that Swan/Dolphin no longer shares with Boardwalk. I *think* that would be a good thing?? Although maybe it means less frequent buses? What do the Swan/Dolphin veterans think? Checking in for the first time in 9 days!!

I thought renovations weren't starting till 2016 at Dolphin....oh man.....

I'm there with a group of students for this convention, too! We have 34 total in our group and I was so relieved to get all of our fastpasses booked for all of us. This is the third JEA/NSPA convention that I have chaperoned students for and have been so excited for this year because it is in WDW. :-)

I'm looking at organizing fastpasses -we have 32 in our group - how did you streamline the fastpass process for your group?

Just saw that WDW changed the buses so that Swan/Dolphin no longer shares with Boardwalk. I *think* that would be a good thing?? Although maybe it means less frequent buses? What do the Swan/Dolphin veterans think? Checking in for the first time in 9 days!!
Where did you see that?

I do not think it makes a whole lot of difference. The BW adds maybe 10 minutes or less to the route.

I'm looking at organizing fastpasses -we have 32 in our group - how did you streamline the fastpass process for your group?

I used my own MyDisney Experience account that I have for our family (all four of us are going with the group and linked our Dolphin rooms to that (our APs are already linked there), but then we set up a separate account for the other chaperones and all of the students and linked all of those hotel rooms and the group tickets (we are doing a class with Disney while there) to that separate account. I did not link those two accounts in any way (I don't want those other 30 people in my personal account that I use all the time.)

I then did all the fastpasses for the group account at once (I was always able to get all 30 in that account fastpasses that were exactly together). Then I printed all those fastpass times and went into my own account and did our family ones for the four of us in times as close to the group ones that I could. The farthest apart that our FP are from the bigger part of the group is 10 minutes, so that leaves a 50 minute overlap, not counting any grace periods that they give us. It really didn't take very long and was much easier to get FP for that many people than I had thought it might be. We didn't get Seven Dwarves, of course, but I knew that would be the case because I did it at about 40ish days out, but we did get everything else that we wanted--Test Track, Toy Story, etc.

Are you getting the page but not able to log in?

Maybe try a different browser?

I get to the page okay, but can't log in as I have no active reservation. :(

Is anyone else having trouble getting this to work recently? I even had my password sent to me to double check I was entering it correctly and it's still not working.
I used the link and filled in information with room requests (family being close, etc.) and received an email back from them that they could not take care of those type of requests.

@Dan Murphy and @luvallprincesses thank you! I used the concierge sign in for our stay back in May and received a similar email saying that basically they cannot accommodate requests, but then I got an absolutely perfect room that was 100% what I'd asked for.

The page loads and all for me but when I enter my email and password (which I confirmed was correct) it says my email or password is incorrect. Go figure. I tried on two browsers so I will just leave this one up to chance. Never had a bad room or view at either the Swan or Dolphin and we're just staying one night before cruising out of Port Canaveral, but I have to seize every opportunity to seize the Osborne lights in its final year!

Thanks again for the help and good info. Looking forward to seeing the freshly renovated Swan in November!!

I used the link and filled in information with room requests (family being close, etc.) and received an email back from them that they could not take care of those type of requests.
They can't guarantee those requests, but they will attempt to. I find it best to have as many places as I can with my requests, whether it is the concierge link, phone reservations or whatever.

@Dan Murphy and @luvallprincesses thank you! I used the concierge sign in for our stay back in May and received a similar email saying that basically they cannot accommodate requests, but then I got an absolutely perfect room that was 100% what I'd asked for.

The page loads and all for me but when I enter my email and password (which I confirmed was correct) it says my email or password is incorrect. Go figure. I tried on two browsers so I will just leave this one up to chance. Never had a bad room or view at either the Swan or Dolphin and we're just staying one night before cruising out of Port Canaveral, but I have to seize every opportunity to seize the Osborne lights in its final year!

Thanks again for the help and good info. Looking forward to seeing the freshly renovated Swan in November!!
Maybe try calling wherever you called and have them cancel your current concierge and then try setting up again. It is a new signup with every new reservation.

Hi everyone! We are staying at the Dolphin/Swan for the first time in July. I have been reading so much great information here (thank you!), and I was wondering: what is your favorite thing or must-do activity in the Swan/Dolphin and Boardwalk area? We know nothing about this resort or Boardwalk and activities, restaurants, etc. We would love to hear what your personal favorites are. Thanks in advance :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter