Walt Disney World & SeaWorld to offer programs for on-demand cable channels

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by crazy4wdw, May 17, 2007.

1. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran

Disney to Offer Interactive VOD Channels

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran

Disney to launch on-demand cable channel

4. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran

SeaWorld, Disney to offer programs for on-demand cable channels

5. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran

Disney World Goes VOD

6. GOOFY11

GOOFY11 Earning My Ears

I have just tried the on-demand Disney Travel Channel for the first time. Although it seems like a big commercial, I thought it was pretty neat channel. It is set up where there are several different categories, which have different episodes in them. It gave me my little dose of the parks for the day. I hope they continue to produce episodes for the series.

GOOFY11

7. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran

Just in case anyone is trying to find the channel, on Time Warner Cable in South Carolina, its listed as "Journey TV on demand". Once the channel downloads, you can choose from Disney Travel or other locations.

8. thelittlemermaid

thelittlemermaid <font color=purple>My life was forever changed whe

I'm in Ohio and just checked this out. The channel is there "Journey TV" but all that comes up is read words saying to come back and blah, blah, blah. :guilty: :mad: I really wanted to watch this. Oh well, guess like everything else from Time Warner for where I live, I will have to wait, and wait, and wait.

At least I know it's on somewhere else and will keep checking back.

9. ToddS

ToddS Mouseketeer

I have Comcast. Darn! :mad:

10. Yensid Srevol

Yensid Srevol Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if Directv will be offering this? I love my TiVo and would love to have Disney on demand, too!:happytv:

11. Nom

Nom Mouseketeer

We watched all the episodes this weekend. I loved the one about Walt's Apartment!

The one about 'Making the Magic'- the reality tv aspect of it- that one I thought was bad. They were trying so hard to drum up suspence- will he be able to learn the routine? It was cheezy, IMO.

Anyone watch the Joey Fatone red carpet one? Who were all those so-called 'celebrities'? I only recognized one or two... they needed to have captions!

My dd loved the Year of a Million Dreams mickey suite- I want a magic mirror like that! I hope they do an episode that tours the cinderella castle suite as well!

The only thing I dread is that I heard Elizabeth Hasselback will be the host on the touring tips one- I can't stand her. oh well!

But all in all, we liked the shows!