Walt Disney World in February

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by blitzkrieg048, Nov 3, 2005.

1. blitzkrieg048

blitzkrieg048 Bond...James Bond

Hi everyone. My family and I are heading down Feb. 26- Mar. 3. Wonder if any one can tell me what the the weather is like and also the crowd levels. Appereciate the help. Thanx.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. twojo21

twojo21 disney bride 32106

weve gone that last week in february & 1st week in march before, crowds are ok small to moderate, at the time we were staying at the allstar movies & the cheerleaders were there. the weather was nice in the 70's & 80's, alittle cooler at night upper 50's.

have fun!

4. shelton463

shelton463 Earning My Ears

We went in Feb. 04, temps were mostly in the 70s during the day & cooler in the evening. But we did have one day that was in the 50s & breezy (brrrr!). Also it rained 3 of our 5 days there, but that may have been a fluke. Look at it this way.......a cold, rainy day at The World is better than an 80 degree day at home (at least in my eyes LOL!). :rotfl:

5. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

We are also going these dates Hope for good weather and a good time. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

6. LordAthens

LordAthens Brandon & Sammi

As my sig says, we were there Feb 25 - March 4 of 2003. We find it to be extremely comfortable, low to mid 70's. I can't believe some people would venture to Florida in July or August. I'd pass out! But anyhow.. I was actually just looking at my pictures tonight from 2003 and in addition to what I can remember, it rained 2 of the 8 days we were there. If memory serves, typical Florida rain storm that clears up after 15 minutes. Though, the sky was quite grey in a number of these shots on the days it rained, so i'm inclined to believe the sun didn't pop back out all to often.

As for crowd levels, low-mid from what I can remember. I remember going a few years back with my parents and grandparents in June (again, why? It's HOT!) and it was packed. I don't think we waited more than ~20-25 minutes to ride anything at WDW and a very small wait for anything food related.

7. canwegosoon

canwegosoon DIS Veteran

We have gone the week after that...and have had good weather. But I do bring layers and a pair or 2 of pants for cool mornings and evenings. But anything will be better than last winter in MA :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:

8. staci

staci DIS Veteran

we did that week in 2002, had a great trip. It was cool enough that we skipped the water parks, but had a really great time. Lines were nonexistant but I think 9/11 had a lot to do with that. It was a nice time of the year to go. Have a great trip!