Walt Disney Suite

luv that cruise

<font color=royalblue>Someone give me instructions
We are in the suite on the Magic in a few months. We have had one bedroom suites before so I am familiar with concierge but it has been a very long time and I'm sure some things have changed. Can someone share their experience?

Ya - they are different. I am a fan of the classic ships. Hoping to hear from someone with a recent experience on the Magic or Wonder. We have stayed in a 1 bedroom but it has been several years. When the kids got a little older we opted for 2 rooms rather than a suite. My daughter has been asking to stay in the walt disney suite since she was 4. She is now 16 and I asked for the suite just to humor her. It was available so here we go!

We stayed in the Roy on the Wonder in April. Awesome experience. We did not ask for many extras. Soda was replaced whenever we asked. I asked for the scones from Palo High Tea for an afternoon snack. We were spoiled every day. The room was so comfortable and beautiful. You are sure to enjoy every moment. :flower3:

When you go on it, will you take tons of pics and do a trip report? I am looking into this room on a future cruise as well. I've never seen a trip report on the magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter