Walt Disney Imagineering

ears4all!

DIS Veteran
WDI is the master planners and designers of the Disney theme parks worldwide. I know that some DISers want to be Imagineers, as do I. So here is where we can talk about it! Enjoy!

:smickey:

Q: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Does it have to be a light bulb?

WDI is the master planners and designers of the Disney theme parks worldwide. I know that some DISers want to be Imagineers, as do I. So here is where we can talk about it! Enjoy!

A: Does it have to be a light bulb?

Haha! thats funny:rotfl: ! I think being an WDI:wizard: would be cool:cool1: , now is it what I want to do with my life:rolleyes: ... well...as of now...no. But I do think it would be cool and I have a great imagination:idea: and also love Disney and rides. ... So yeah.:goodvibes

That would be soo much fun, and it would really be interesting to see what goes on and how they come up with what they come up with

sophie would love to be an imagineer. :)

too bad im too dumb. ;)

so instead...

id like to be an animator, cause im good at drawing and love it. :D

Have you all ever read any of the Imagineering books? There are several that they have written.

A: Does it have to be a light bulb
?

LOL!!

I would love to be an imagineer too. I love to think of new ideas, and I'm good with science and math. -not to mention my state-of-the-art pillow forts :rolleyes: -

Animation or being an artist would be cool, but i can't draw that well xD.

I also want to do an internship at Disney. Either Junior Imagianeering or as a general cast member. -I hope I can get a degree in engineering from Georgia Tech :goodvibes -

There is one called "Walt Disney Imagineer: A Behind-the-Dreams Look at Making the Magic Real." I like it, it is very descriptive.

There is also a series that they have recently come out with titled "The Imagineering Field Guide to the _______" So far, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Animal Kingdom. Disneyland is coming out on November 4. Hollywood Studios is coming out next April next year.

There is one called "Walt Disney Imagineer: A Behind-the-Dreams Look at Making the Magic Real." I like it, it is very descriptive.

There is also a series that they have recently come out with titled "The Imagineering Field Guide to the _______" So far, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Animal Kingdom. Disneyland is coming out on November 4. Hollywood Studios is coming out next April next year.

MY DAD HAS THOSE!!!! :eek:

ya, i dont know why, but im goona go look at the MK one now. :D

Yeah, those are really cool. And cute. They're so tiny!! lol

There is the Disney College Program- http://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sap/its/mimes/zh_wdwcp/index.html

They have classes there, and you can work, as paid internship. It looks really neat!

Cool! I'll give it a look right.... now. :p

Did you know that WDI was originally known as WED Enterprises? It stands for Walt Elias Disney.

I always wanted to be an Imagineer. I'd put in a Tarzan tree surfing coaster and a Hades from Disney's Hercules water ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter