Walmart???

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Hello,

I thought there was a previous thread but sorry could not find it :sad2:

Did someone say you can order on line with Walmart (think it was) before you leave england and they will deliver to your room on arrival?

If so has anyone got the website address please.

Also if they deliver, how will they/you know which is your room until you get there?

walmart.com

we had things from amazon deleiverd, you just have to put your name on it and the hotel will leave a message on your room phone, I would only order it a couple of days before you leave

This would be awesome if you can order online and have it delivered to your room. We will be staying at Coronado Springs next May and we always go to Walmart to stock up on the "essentials". I have had a quick look at the website walmart.com (I think the nearest store to CSR is on Turkey Lake Rd) but I may be wrong....but most things I looked at said not available online!

I must be doing something wrong. :confused:

Has anyone from the UK successfully ordered online and had it delivered to their resort in WDW? I'd love to know how you go about it, would save us a morning and taxi fares!:yay:

Louise

ive never ordered from walmart online...we love going and looking round too much!
but i have stuff delivered to the villa all the time, i just send it to my management agents house and they put it in the house ready for me the day i arrive x

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #5420
3250 Vineland Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407) 397-1125

is the nearest to disney, about 5 mins drive from dtd and its huge

We wouldn't make a special trip other than my DD absolutely refuses to drink the Disani water and that's all you can get in WDW!! She only drinks water so we have to make a special trip out to Walmart to buy the huge 5L bottles of other brand water! We also stock up on bakery items, fresh fruit and small travel cartons of juice for me and DH on our days out in the parks.

It's a good excuse to go as I too love looking round - always something to buy. :cool1:

What does dtd stand for? Sorry to be stupid :confused3

the only problem I have with going to Walmart
is we buy twice as much as we need

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter