Walmart off I-95 near Savannah,GA

Mic

<font color=purple>They can take away my freedom b
Do any of you campers know the exit number where there is a Walmart right near the interstate(I-95), near Savannah, GA? My friend's huband will be driving the RV to Fort Wilderness tomorrow morning, and may need to stop there to rest. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I believe there is a Wal-Mart just off 204. 204 is just a few miles south of the I-16/I-95 interchange near Richmond Hill. I think the Walmart is actually on Hwy 17 in Richmond Hill which has an exit just south of 204 but, its much quicker to get to it via the 204 exit. Sorry, not sure of the exit number.

Do any of you campers know the exit number where there is a Walmart right near the interstate(I-95), near Savannah, GA? My friend's huband will be driving the RV to Fort Wilderness tomorrow morning, and may need to stop there to rest. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Take the first one "Pooler" or 104, also known as the Airport exit or the Pooler Parkway exit.

The second Wal-mart, exit 94, is actually about 2 miles from I-95 on Highway 17. It is a very congested area and hard to maneuver around.

The Pooler WMart is right off the interstate and easy to get back on.
There is a Sam's Club right across the street. And also a Home Depot.

Just watch the speed limit, the Pooler police are very strict.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter