Walmart in Kissimmee

mgjmom615

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone has been to the Wal-Mart in Kissimmee? I have heard that it has a large Disney Section. Does anyone know how far it is from Disney World? We are planning on getting some snacks and don't know what store is the closest.

If you're going to be there anyway- it's worth it for maybe tee shirts for the kids and your ponchos. Don't go out of your way for it- I wasn't impressed w/the adult clothing at all.

There's 2 Walmarts. One is on 192(Irlo Bronson) and one is on Hwy 535. I think the easiest one to get to is the one in 535. Follow signs for Hwy 536 toward Kissimmee from Epcot or DTD area(most areas just have Hwy 192 signs and I get lost). At Hwy 535, turn right and it's just a little way down. It sits back off the street, so you really have to look for it. They both have pretty big areas of Disney stuff.

We used to go the the Irlo Bronson one until the other one opened. Both are Super Walmarts open 24 hours. We'll be stopping by the one on 535 on the way from MCO to POP. We grab breakfast items, sodas, waters, and snacks. We've also gotten t-shirts, postcards, and tote bags there.

There is also one on sand lake road near the florida (simon) mall. We go to this one direct from the airport. It has a selection of disney stuff but the one on 535 has a better selection. It is about 4 miles down from I-4.

OP hope you don't mind me imposing on your thread - does anyone know if either of the superwalmarts sell liquor? I am planning on using wegoshop in the fall and you can pick where they shop. I would like to have them get me some wine so if they can make just one stop it would be great.

TIA!

I know the big Target stores sell beer and wine, and I think maybe I've been to the Walmart once and bought wine. So I'm pretty sure you can get beer and wine at Walmart, just not liquor (or maybe you can, I don't remember). I don't know the selection, maybe you can just specify a type and price range?

Thanks everyone. we are staying at the Super 8 the first night since we are getting there a day early. So it will not be out of our way. Trying to find something to do.

Debbie-TN seems we live close to each other. are you in Nashville? I am North of Nashville.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!