Walls on verandahs?

swimfin

DIS Veteran
Hi! TYIA ... do all verandahs on the Fantasy have a solid white wall between the neighboring verandahs allowing privacy or will I see my neighbors on either side of me? Cheers!

Yes, all the verandahs have a solid wall between neighboring cabins. There are some small gaps in the wall where the outer part can be opened, and of course you can see around the rail but there's no getting away from that.

Yes, all the verandahs have a solid wall between neighboring cabins. There are some small gaps in the wall where the outer part can be opened, and of course you can see around the rail but there's no getting away from that.

THANK YOU!!! PERFECT! I was hoping for solid walls! Cheers!

Yep. As the picture shows. Solid. Just beware that it is someone's room space and therefore private. If you peck around the other side, people have reported a naked man reading the newspaper and adult stuff as well.

Enjoy the verandah!

JW

LOL! I would never think to do that but obviously others have!!

My hubby got a eyeful on our veranda as the women next door came out naked and then leaned over the rail. The funny thing is we were at Castaway Cay and our rooms faced the dock meaning everyone down below who looked up would have saw her. :crazy2: Once she realized at the rail people on either side could see her, she went back into her room.

I loved my veranda, especially at night. At Cozumel you may be directly across the dock from another cruise ship, so no privacy there except for the privacy of anonymity (it's not likely that anyone on the other ship will ever see you again!) The one drawback you have no control over is who your neighbors may be. There were several times in the evening when kids next door were loud forcing me to put up with the noise or go back in my cabin and shut the door. Sound insulation must be great in these cabins. Even when there was lots of noise from the parties in the atrium (I was near the aft stairs on deck 6) it was very quiet inside my cabin.

Hi! TYIA ... do all verandahs on the Fantasy have a solid white wall between the neighboring verandahs allowing privacy or will I see my neighbors on either side of me? Cheers!

Sounds like some may be wanting to join the verandah club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter