Wall-E

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by kstand, Mar 20, 2013.

1. kstand

kstand Earning My Ears

Is there anywhere in the parks to find anything related to Wall-E? My almost 4-yo DS loves Wall-E, but it is not easy to find any related merchandise. I did find a couple books, but that's about it. Disney store has never featured anything, except maybe when the movie first came out, but I had no kids then, and couldn't have cared less at the time :).

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CarolineB

CarolineB DIS Veteran

what about e-bay?

4. Robo

Robo 1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!

Nope.

Sorry.

5. juliebug1997

juliebug1997 DIS Veteran

I think you can still have Wall E put on a shirt through the Disney store. We got two shirts through Zazzle a couple of years ago. They've got a dot matrix heart and Wall E and Eve on it.

6. beachta1

beachta1 Mouseketeer

In the Animation building in HS they have a poster. I feel the same disappointment with UP merch. Besides the Dug stuffed animal and a few books, there is nothing.

7. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

Amazon still has tons of Wall-E toys, just search in "Toys and Games" :)

8. juliebug1997

juliebug1997 DIS Veteran

It makes me so sad that the Up merch is non-existent. My teenage students LOVE that movie! It also makes me so glad that I insisted (on the verge of pitching a fit) on getting the Up castle t-shirts that we got Nov. 2011.

9. cobright

cobright DIS Veteran

You will be Disney-pointed in the selection of Wall-E stuff. The design a T-shirt place in DTD will make one for you, that's what I did. Squashed pennies. Some pins. That's it.

10. winnieatepooh

winnieatepooh Mouseketeer

I got a couple of really cute Wall-E ornaments at the Christmas store in DTD - I love Wall-E too and feel your kids' pain! I really didn't see anything else. But the ornaments made me very happy - the best one was in the shape of a mouse ears hat and had Wall-E on one side and e.v.e. on the other :)

11. Lorilais_mommie

Lorilais_mommie " They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the

I would check ebay

You'll be able to find a lot there and good prices..
    Pack them in your suitcase, and surprise your kids with them upon arriving at the the park.

We do this every trip.. DD normally wants something that can be to expensive or VERY hard to find at the parks,,
    I buy it off ebay, then surprise her with it...
    I just tell her " mom went shipping why you were on the ride with daddy!" ;-)

This stops the "I wants" b/c it's normally an item she has been asking for.. And I never have to take her into a store!!

12. Lorilais_mommie

Lorilais_mommie " They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the

Check out this shirt! I got one for my hubby..
    Its Very soft, and the pic on the shirt is stunning in person!
    https://touch.ebay.com/tablet/item?itemId=121046691056&rd=vi