Walkway between WL and Contemporary?

Is that just the Blue craft that run between WL & CR, or does that also apply for the ones that do the WL to MK route? Additionally, as I will be staying at WL and have a 7am ADR at Chef Mickey's and will be using an ECV, do I have any alternatives other than a cab ride from WL to CR?

The ECV restriction applies only to the motor launches. ECVs can be accommodated on the motor cruisers that typically run from the WL (and Ft. Wilderness campground) to the MK (Green Flag route) as long as water levels are high enough to enable safe boarding of ECVs. The motor launches are the small canopied 43' long boats with a nax guest capacity of 39 guests.

The motor cruisers are 66' long with a max guest capacity of 120 guests. The Green Flag route does NOT begin operation until 0830 every morning.

You will have to use some alternative transportation, such as a cab, to get to the CR at that time of day.

We had a Wishes Cruise and were picked up from the WL after our WCC dinner (took at least 1.5 hours). At the end of the cruise, they dropped us off at the GF (where we stayed). I'd show up for early for your ADR if you cannot change the time (no later than 5:30pm for dinner) and call to see if they can change the location for the cruise pick-up. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter