Walking out the door...Leaving for BLT right now.

Thanks for sharingm love TR's with lots of pics! Also love the tie-dyed t-shirts, not sure I would be able to convince DBF to make and wear one with me, but it would be more fun if he did.
Never been to Tom Sawyer's Island (we don't have kids and haven't been "kid" enough to visit) - can someone tell me about the paintbrush thing?

Thanks for sharingm love TR's with lots of pics! Also love the tie-dyed t-shirts, not sure I would be able to convince DBF to make and wear one with me, but it would be more fun if he did.
Never been to Tom Sawyer's Island (we don't have kids and haven't been "kid" enough to visit) - can someone tell me about the paintbrush thing?

Hey PoohNFriends. We are not the type of people who would normally were matching shirts. But in Disney we end up doing things we wouldn't do anywhere else. In retrospect I really liked it.:thumbsup2 I would do it again in a minute.
At Tom Sawyer's Island they hide a couple of paintbrushes before opening. If you are lucky enough to find one all you have to do is turn it in to one of the boat drivers. They will exchange the paintbrush for fastpasses for everyone in your party. The passes are for Splash Mountain or Big Thunder Railroad. The paintbrush DS found was well hidden. We have tried for several years but no luck until this trip.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter