Walking out the door...Leaving for BLT right now.

Thanks for all of your sharing Live4surf. I really enjoyed your detailed TR with pics. Don't despair. Start planning your next trip to the world and get the ticker going!

Thanks for all of your sharing Live4surf. I really enjoyed your detailed TR with pics. Don't despair. Start planning your next trip to the world and get the ticker going!

I love to read live trip reports. I wanted to give something back. Thanks for reading mtmbyck.:)

I guess we hit a wall. Even though I don't feel that tired. Normally rain would not stop us from our plans. We would just throw on ponchos and keep going. But tonight we just went over to the Grand Floridian Cafe had dinner and shopped. Then caught the monorail back over to the Contempoary. We saw some old friends from back home after we came down the escalator. One of their daughters is in my DS's school class. DS said good thing we didn't go to a park. He would have missed seeing his friend from school. Walking back DS said he just wanted to hang at the room so he could listen to his Ipod for a bit. I would have pictures to post but I left the camera in the room.:mad: We are going to Blizzard Beach or Disney Quest tomorrow morning.:woohoo:

Hey there, from a fellow TarHeel. One of the things that swayed us to add-on at BLT is that when there is bad weather, you still have tons of options for meals and shopping since you are on the monorail loop. Didn't you just love that convenience?

Enjoyed your report and love that smile on your DSs face with his iPod. Good for him to reach his goal.

Great Job on the live TR , I enjoyed reading along with it. Lots of rain here too in Ct, and high winds until noon tomorrow they say. Sorry you had to leave the sunshine and come home to the rain

Just wanted to say thanks and great job on the live TR. I know it must be lots of work! Wishing you safe travels.

Hey there, from a fellow TarHeel. One of the things that swayed us to add-on at BLT is that when there is bad weather, you still have tons of options for meals and shopping since you are on the monorail loop. Didn't you just love that convenience?

Enjoyed your report and love that smile on your DSs face with his iPod. Good for him to reach his goal.

Yes the convenience is great. It will be hard for us to stay anywhere else. DSIL said she likes the themes of the other hotels. But that does not bother us. We really like BLT.

DS could not wait to get home and show all his friends. DS got car sick on the way to the airport a couple of times. After we got home and he saw his friends. He told DW he must have been home sick. DS is convienced that is what it was, home sick.

Great Job on the live TR , I enjoyed reading along with it. Lots of rain here too in Ct, and high winds until noon tomorrow they say. Sorry you had to leave the sunshine and come home to the rain

Thank you sjs314. Hope you guys have a great trip.

Thanks for sharing! popcorn::

Can I ask if you have ever been to Typhoon Lagoon? Which water park do you like better? Thanks! :goodvibes

Is it over already?!! Thank you SO much for sharing your trip with us! Loved the pics of Wishes :love: Can a person just go up there to watch even if they don't stay at the CR or have ADR's? I'd love to watch it from there.

Thanks for sharing! popcorn::

Can I ask if you have ever been to Typhoon Lagoon? Which water park do you like better? Thanks! :goodvibes

Yes I have been to Typhoon Lagoon. I like both the water parks. Typhoon Lagoon is my favorite. I like the wave pool, the snorkeling, and the water slide coaster at TL. DS likes Blizzard Beach better. More kid stuff that DS likes at BB. The slides are more intense at BB IMO.

Is it over already?!! Thank you SO much for sharing your trip with us! Loved the pics of Wishes :love: Can a person just go up there to watch even if they don't stay at the CR or have ADR's? I'd love to watch it from there.

No, you can't unfortunately. You can only go up to BLT TOTWL if you are a DVC member staying at BLT on your points.

Thanks for sharing your trip report. We'll be there for Spring Break in March- studio lake view. So excited. Welcome home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter