lbgraves

Little Cinderella's Mommy
S on sale this week
RB rebate amount
WGC Walgreen Coupon
C coupon
NC no coupon for this particular item

To put it bluntly, this week's ad stinks! :(

No colgate products that I can see looking over the online ad. DH went out to get a paper.

Purex S 2.99 - RB 1.00 = 1.99
Milk 2.79 gallon
Sharpies 2-3 packs .99!!!

No colgate products that I can see looking over the online ad. DH went out to get a paper.

The Irish Spring is part of the Colgate/Palmolive deal and on sale this week. The 8 pack is 3.99 - 0.30/1 = 3.69. Not a great price but okay if you want it as part of the deal.

The softsoap is supposed to be a supersaver item. Even though it isn't in this week's ad it should be 0.99 till the end of this week. There's 0.35/1 coupons so 0.64 each.

I was really hoping there would be a sale on the Palmolive to finish this up. I'm not sure if I'm going to do it. I'll crunch some numbers and see what I come up with.

I think, if I read right, Grocery Game is going to start to do the Walgreens ads starting next week? Don't know if it is free to current subscribers or how it's going to work -

Karen

Yeah, there wasn't much this week. Oh well on the colgate deal. I hadn't bought anything for it anyway (other than the free toothbrush).

I may do the following. I believe the Ajax cleaner was part of the Colgate qualifying items. I have a raincheck for it.

Colgate 1 3.49 3.49
Irish Spr 3 3.99 -0.30/1 11.07
Soft Soap 3 0.99 -0.35/1 1.92
Ajax 6 0.88/3 1.76

Total 20.19 18.24
Rebate1 -10.00
Rebate2 -3.49
Final 4.75

I guess $4.75 is good for the 12 items (not counting the toothbrush). That is roughly 0.40 per item.

Will there be a problem with using one item for two rebates (colgate toothbrush)? If not, maybe I will use it. Hmmm, I"ll have to think about it. I did get ajax, so I'll still need to spend about $15 on soap. Hmmm..

christinadei said:
Will there be a problem with using one item for two rebates (colgate toothbrush)? If not, maybe I will use it. Hmmm, I"ll have to think about it. I did get ajax, so I'll still need to spend about $15 on soap. Hmmm..

The women on deal-a-gogo said they have done it before. :confused3 They say circle it and write both rebate numbers next to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter