Waking up Tink

DolphinBoy

Mouseketeer
I have heard a few bits and pieces about waking up Tinkerbell. Does anybody have any details? Do you actually get to see tinkerbell?

you wont see tinkerbell ..but will see the lights that portray her along with the sounds it makes.
Sometimes when you are in the store during the day==you will see the lights and hear the sounds..it just isnt done in the morning when she is waken up

Waking up tinkerbell you wont see her but will see the lights that is "suppose" to be her. also the sounds she makes is what you hear.
You also can see and hear this during the day while shopping in the store.

You don't really see Tink when you wake her up at her shop, but you do hear her and see the pixie dust she leaves behind.

How can I learn more about this? Where and when can you participate? Do you have to sign up?

Can't remember the name of the shop, but it is located right outside Cinderella's Castle (behind it).

Hope this helps!

Mickeydad :wave2:

I believe the first child to enter the store each morning gets to wake Tink. There was a nice thread on this a few months ago.

The first child into Tink's shop (go behind the castle and immediately to the left), gets to wake her up. They even get a certificate. But don't be second...the staff get a little tired of answering that age old question, "Has anyone woken TInk yet?" :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter