Wake Up! SURPRISE, We’re going to Disney World…. TODAY!*PTR link! 3/24

Super cute video! and I love Kadence's updates. Wait, I don't know! :lmao: Very sweet.

Carey I love that video! :thumbsup2 It made me smile all the way through. I can't believe how excited Kadence is for that time in the morning! You are right though in I don't think the news sank in until she saw the suitcases! Loved the video!

I'm also enjoying Kadence inputting in this TR - lol at her thinking she was being tricked! Looks like you have another surprise trip to plan next time as well :laughing:

Aww, the video is too cute. She couldn't stop giggling! I'd probably be the same way though if I woke up and someone told me I didn't have to go to school and was going to WDW. :laughing::thumbsup2

Yay! I am here to read another one of your great TR's! That video of you surprising her is adorable!

Aw I love the video and Kadence's input. So cute.

I had tears in my eyes too! I loved it. I loved how she looked so tired and kind of ticked off you got her up, and hten she just kind of reads the note and then it sinks in what she read. And her look totally changes. I would be giggling too.

I can't wait to read more about your trip. I really enjoyed your last trip report. I must say, I never realized how much Kadence looks like her dad!

Super cute video! and I love Kadence's updates. Wait, I don't know! :lmao: Very sweet.

Thanks, she loves to watch it over and over already! ( DH made her, her own copy:laughing:)

She likes to be interviewed, and I thought iot would be good to get her perspective.

Carey I love that video! :thumbsup2 It made me smile all the way through. I can't believe how excited Kadence is for that time in the morning! You are right though in I don't think the news sank in until she saw the suitcases! Loved the video!

I'm also enjoying Kadence inputting in this TR - lol at her thinking she was being tricked! Looks like you have another surprise trip to plan next time as well :laughing:

I like how she paused for a second, then was processing it!

SHe has changed her mind 18 times since we asked her that:lmao: I had to tell her no trip is planned for right now!

Aww, the video is too cute. She couldn't stop giggling! I'd probably be the same way though if I woke up and someone told me I didn't have to go to school and was going to WDW. :laughing::thumbsup2

She is a giggler, and school..whats that?

Yay! I am here to read another one of your great TR's! That video of you surprising her is adorable!

:yay:Welcome! I was hoping for a good reaction and I think we got it!:thumbsup2

Aw I love the video and Kadence's input. So cute.

If I had time I post all of her interveiws she and DH did at Disney. She was our color commentator!:rotfl:

I had tears in my eyes too! I loved it. I loved how she looked so tired and kind of ticked off you got her up, and hten she just kind of reads the note and then it sinks in what she read. And her look totally changes. I would be giggling too.

It was heartwarming to me that she had tears! I'd like to think it meant alot! I think it was the shock really setting in. She's an easy wake up usually, but that was a bit too early for her. I love her giggle:lovestruc

I can't wait to read more about your trip. I really enjoyed your last trip report. I must say, I never realized how much Kadence looks like her dad!

Thank-you:goodvibes I hope you enjoy this one too! Oh, yeah, she IS her Daddy except for the girly parts:rotfl2: Their baby pictures are identical:cutie:

Great video! I love her dance when she saw the luggage - totally something my daughter would do!

Followed you over here from Jen's cruise TR, looking forward to reading about your trip. I would love to go to MNSSHP one day, my plan is to go in the fall next trip whenever that will be. Your DD was cute in the reveal video, like PP's and you have said, I don't think she completely believed you until she saw those suitcases! :)

Followed you over here from Jen's cruise TR, looking forward to reading about your trip. I would love to go to MNSSHP one day, my plan is to go in the fall next trip whenever that will be. Your DD was cute in the reveal video, like PP's and you have said, I don't think she completely believed you until she saw those suitcases! :)

Welcome :wave2:Glad to have read along! My DH was the driving force of this trip, but of course I was happy to plan and go!:lmao: I'd love to go again, and my dream trip would be to catch the last MNSSHP and the first MVMCP!

I think at 3:30am it had to really sink in!:lmao:

This had been such a busy week, I haven't had time to post an update like I wanted, Kadence had (unplanned) oral surgery Monday afternoon. They had wanted to pull her baby bottom eye tooth as it was crowding the the new tooth next to it. I put it off until after Disney, if I had known then, I would have done it on a Friday so I could have have taken care of her without any issues.

I brought her in and they took her back, after a half an hour, I was wondering, How long does it take to pull a loose tooth? A few minutes later, and dental assistant came out to get me so the dentist could talk to me. When I get in the room, there's Kadence laying on the chair with a wad of bloody gauze in her mouth.

The dentist proceded to tell me how they also pulled the baby molar next to the loose tooth! My poor baby:sad2: I was given a booklet on how to take care of the mouth after oral surgery and how to do a salt water rinse, feed her soft foods and not to use any straws for a week or so.

Here's the kicker, I had to left to go out of town for work on Tuesday overnight, be gone all day Wed, and I just got home tonight at 7pm.

Daddy had to take care of her, and apparently salt water rinses and Kadence do not get along:laughing:

She doing well now, no major swelling, just a little discoloration along her jaw from them reaming on her jaw, and the pain is gone as long as she doen't poke at it, ( which she can't seem to not stop :rolleyes1

I'm going to get an update up here tomorrow night, so I 'll see ya'll then! Good Night!

It was a 2 ½ drive to airport in Milwaukee, and Kadence either giggled or chatted most of the way, so much for the hope of her getting some sleep on the drive. We park offsite and have a shuttle drop us at the Airtran gate. She told the shuttle driver that this was a surprise trip.

We got to the security line (no checked luggage for this trip! I did three carry-ons and 3 personal items so we were good!) When the TSA agent asked her name, she told them “Kadence, and we’re going to Disney cuz my Dad surprised me”.
When we got to our gate the Airtran agents we’re asking for 3 people to give up their seats as the flight was over booked. Kadence said to no one in particular, “we can’t, we’re going to Disney for a surprise!

When we arrived in Orlando and our car service person was waiting for us, and Kadence told her all about how she was surprised. We stopped at the store and then on to POP Century!

I was excited to check it all out; as I’ve heard lots of Dis’ers love it there. We beat the ME there, so the lobby was very quiet. We checked in quickly, our room was ready (YAY) and while waiting for our KTTW Kadence told the CM all about how she was surprised! I believe she was somewhat excited!:rotfl2: The CM thought it was awesome and gave Kadence a celebration button.

On to our room. We were in the 70’s area rm# 6259 and while our view was of the new Art of Animation resort, we did like it as it was quieter than the pool area. The first thing we did was put up our Disney Halloween window clings.

We saw some pretty cute window displays on our forays around POP, so I’m glad we did it. We then decide to take some time to walk around and check out our surroundings.

Cool! We are both wearing stripes!

What a Poser!

We were sooo hungry by then I almost stopped in Everything POP for a snack but Earl of Sandwich was calling my name….LOUDLY! On to DTD!

Views from Kadence;

ME: So, what did you think when we told you we were going to stay at POP?

Kadence: I was happy and excited because I wanted to always stay there.

ME: What did you think of POP when you first saw it and we walked around a bit?

Kadence: I love it! It's so cool, like for kids. Why didn't you take a picture of me inside the yoyo?

ME: I forgot, we ran out of time.

Kadence: We should have stayed longer so you could take the picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter