Waitlist Thoughts?

Sparrow624

"I wash my hands of this weirdness"
So, we are booked at BLT in TP Studios for June 22, 23 and in a 1 bedroom at GFV on June 24.

I have all three nights waitlisted in studios at GFV both standard and LV.

Would it be "smarter" to change one of the waitlists to the 24th only in a studio at GFV?

So, we are booked at BLT in TP Studios for June 22, 23 and in a 1 bedroom at GFV on June 24.

I have all three nights waitlisted in studios at GFV both standard and LV.

Would it be "smarter" to change one of the waitlists to the 24th only in a studio at GFV?

Yes, wait listing for one night will be easier than getting all three nights. Also you will save $ in a studio vs a 1 bedroom at VGF

The only issue is what wait list do you give up - the lake or standard. Disney only allows two wait lists.

Yes, wait listing for one night will be easier than getting all three nights. Also you will save $ in a studio vs a 1 bedroom at VGF

The only issue is what wait list do you give up - the lake or standard. Disney only allows two wait lists.

So playing a numbers game, should I give up the SV or the LV waitlist for the one night waitlist?

So playing a numbers game, should I give up the SV or the LV waitlist for the one night waitlist?

In my personal experience - yes

The odds are significantly greater to get one night in a studio lake or standard than it will be to get all three nights.

Your first three nights are at a good resort. And your last night is fine at VGF but a 1 bedroom is pretty expensive vs the studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter