I am approaching my 7 month booking window for trying to book a studio at grand californian. I only want 2 nights (a saturday and sunday night) but it happens to be during a holiday weekend... I know my only choice will be waitlist (already booked a backup hotel).. but if I waitlist, would it be better to waitlist 2 separate one-night stays.. vs one 2-night reservation? (dont care if we have to change rooms obviously) has anyone done this and had it come through? thanks!