Waiting List...new BCV....

pentex

DIS Veteran
We are on waitlist for end of August at BCV. Can anyone tell me about waitlist, and particularly how it works with a new and growing property?

The only time I ever tried a waitlist, it was for BWV and they never called. A few months before, I called myself on a whim and there was availability but no-one ever called me to tell me the waitlist was accepted, so I'm confused.

Can anyone offer me advice or tell me how this works with BCV?

Thank you!!

I was on the wait list for 2 studios for aug 18 which is disnayana convention this yr. They called me thur to say they have both rooms avail. since they sold more contracts they have more rooms open up for dvc. I have alsobeen waitlisted for bwv stand room and got it at the 30 day window. I just hope I won't be looking at the parking lot with those extra pts for bcv.

Jackie

I too was on a waitlist for a studio and got the call last Thurs. My DS likes the BW area plus the pool at the Y&BC. So I gave up WLV and we moved to BCV. Our favorite park is MGM, so I guess it will work out ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter