Waiting for our Welcome Packet

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by *TheWigs*, Oct 4, 2012.

1. *TheWigs*

*TheWigs* Mouseketeer

We FINALLY bought into DVC after several trips to WDW and never having the time to go to a DVC presentation. We got the info on our Dream cruise in November, but for the life of me, I couldn't put the math together to make it seem like a "good thing". My husband kind of pushed it, but I dug in my heels and said "no go". Well, we are planning a big blow-out Golden Birthday bash for our youngest DD in June 2013 and I was researching rental points at BLT to be close to MK (we just couldn't justify the almost $9000 it cost to stay there for 2 weeks at rack rate-we usually stay CR for 7 days, but this trip we were going to stay at POP since our stay was so much longer). I put in a request for a DVC Sales Guide to speak to me via phone and a few chats later with Andy B. and we now own 200 points at BLT!! :cool1: I can't believe we didn't do this sooner!! Planning on grabbing some more points hopefully in 2014 on the resale market...want same UY and looks like June isn't a very common resale? Anyway, our first trip home is June 2013... We are simply over the moon happy with our decision to finally buy our DVC dream!! :woohoo:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jarestel

jarestel DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Congratulations! It's great to have you with us!

4. Nomad70

Nomad70 Mouseketeer

Welcome Home, as they say here! :) We are also new DVC members as of September!

5. jstarcze

jstarcze DIS Veteran

Welcome Home Neighbors and Congratulations from Mickey, :mickeyjum Goofy, :goofy: and Me! :cool1:

6. happyann79

happyann79 Mouseketeer

congrats!

7. Cinderella1122

Cinderella1122 DVC member since 2008

Welcome Home! Great choice with BLT :thumbsup2