Waiting for a May Special Offer

I didn't think anyone was expecting another promo? :confused3

The current promo runs through the end of May...and DLR doesn't *need* to give people a good reason to show up this year, because of Carsland.

Did you hear a rumor about a promo for Summer?

I didn't think anyone was expecting another promo? :confused3

The current promo runs through the end of May...and DLR doesn't *need* to give people a good reason to show up this year, because of Carsland.

Did you hear a rumor about a promo for Summer?

Tickets: I doubt they'll do one (BTW the current one runs to late May)
Hotels: they will likely have some summer promo

Tickets: I doubt they'll do one (BTW the current one runs to late May)
Hotels: they will likely have some summer promo

Even though demand will be higher from new stuff in DCA Disney will still lack something. The ability to create long visits. So thing like a 5th night free in hotels or 5 day free package may come along.

Even though demand will be higher from new stuff in DCA Disney will still lack something. The ability to create long visits. So thing like a 5th night free in hotels or 5 day free package may come along.

That's what I'm thinking. Or a % off for longer stays.

The percentage off is what I was looking for or a 4th/5 night free. Since Carsland isn't due to open until June, I was hoping that a promo would come out either just before or including Memorial Day. April is so long to hold out :eek: I was hoping you all would say Feb 1st. I will try to be patient.;)

The percentage off is what I was looking for or a 4th/5 night free. Since Carsland isn't due to open until June, I was hoping that a promo would come out either just before or including Memorial Day. April is so long to hold out :eek: I was hoping you all would say Feb 1st. I will try to be patient.;)

The next promo isn't usually announced until the current one is over or almost over. I think the current promo goes to Feb/March. The next promo after that may or may not go into late May. Summer promos including late May to September are usually announced early April. so you could see something sooner for stays before Memorial Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter