Wait, what? We Drank Four Pitchers Not Five! Feb. 2011 TR - Update 9/6 Pg. 20

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by IheartDDuck, Feb 19, 2011.

1. IheartDDuck

IheartDDuck DIS Veteran

I actually did okay at WWoHP and only managed to buy myself the scarf. I did buy some items for some other people, but I really tried to contain myself. I think the biggest deterrent for me was really the size of the stores. I couldn't imagine how you felt being in there when it was hot!

At least I'm not alone in my spider freak out. :laughing:

Oh yeah, the Simpson's and motion sickness definitely do not mix in any way, shaper, or form.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. irishdancer86

irishdancer86 DIS Veteran

Finished up reading your report, loving all the photopass pictures, and the co-ordinating outfits and poses! I'm just back from a sibling trip to London and it is a totally different kind of fun than a friend trip...but cool too!

gonna head over and try and catch up on your nrew pre-trippie, I am so intrigued by food and wine even though I'm a really bizarre picky eater and probably would only try about two things I still would totally love to attend at some stage! so cant wait to read along!

4. IheartDDuck

IheartDDuck DIS Veteran

I'm glad that you enjoyed it. You're right, sibling trips do have kind of a different element to them then a trip with friends. The good thing though is that Jason and I get along really well. Some people think we're a little weird.

You're welcome to stop by my F&W PTR anytime. I love the F&W Festival. Definitely my favorite time to go for sure. I think even though you're a picky eater that you would still have a good time.