I know that there are a couple of waitlist worry threads and thought that I would add my own We are currently waitlisted for a studio day by day for Nov. 28 and 29 at BCV while the rest of our vacation is at BCV. We have ressies at AKV for those two nights which is great on one hand, but we would really prefer not to have to move. We went on the waitlist in mid-May, but I am getting nervous with each passing day. I know that this is a popular time of year, and no one can predict how the waitlist will go. I just can't help but wonder if anyone else is waitlisted for BCV studio for these dates????? Thanks!