Wait list questions

steph

Mouseketeer
Have a few questions reference to the wait list. I could not get reservations for the 10 nights I wanted at the BWV 1B/R standard view, so had them put me on the wait list. Then I decided to go ahead and reserve 8 nights for a preferred view but stayed on the wait list for the 10 nights.
Now, I have used all but 2 pts for the 8 night reservation, what happens if the wait list comes through and I get the 10 night reservation? Will they pull from 2003 pts to complete this reservation? Or what happens, will I end up with 2 reservations?

Maybe I should just cancell the wait list ?? I'm confused

Thanks

You need to instruct MS how to proceed with the wait listed dates.

You can have them automatically add days as they become available and cancel the Preferred dates at the same time, or you can wait until all 10 days are available at once (which may not ever happen- as others on the wait list will get the individual days as they become available).

You are in control of the situation, but need to provide instructions to MS as how you wish to proceed.

Good Luck!

Okay, thank you very much. I had no idea you could request all that from them.

Thanks again,
Steph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter