Wait List Came Through!!!! I does happen!

pieshop

Earning My Ears
We have a 2 bedroom villa at GF for Oct 15-19 and wanted to stay 1 night at BLT, just for the experience-and a 2 bedroom came open!! I have seen some threads on rooms ending in 30 and I guess it is bc the views are aweful. We will see.....

That's encouraging as we are waitlisted earlier that week (unfortunately ours includes the holiday weekend so I'm not real optimistic).

We are wait listing a day b4 and a day after our October 25-31 stay. Would be willing to stay ain a studio or 1 bedroom anywhere... Hoping for the same.

Got out wait list for both days! AKV savanna view. Only visited there, never stayed. Pretty pumped!

You are lucky! It has been a long time since a waitlist has come through for us. I have 2 now, one for December and 1 for May. Hope I get lucky for either.

Please see my thread. I was just on the website and studios at the Poly Lakeview are available for Oct/Nov. Guessing a room that was out for issues was just added to inventory....dunno.....Good luck if this is of interest to anyone. This was for Oct/Nov/early Dec.

Just had a wait-list come thru as well. I was scheduled from the 23-27 at BLT in a lake view studio with a wait list for the Poly for those dates, and the 27-31 at standard view Poly. I just found out today my wait-list came thru.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!