Wait list at BWV

peshowe

Earning My Ears
I have made reservations for OKW (May 13-20).

A called today to be put on the wait list for BW and also WL. MS put me on but told me that he didn't think I have that much of a chance. He also could not tell me how many people were also waiting due to its all entered into the computer and he cannot access that info.

He explained that when someone cancels that the computer looks for an exact match on the wait list and then they call. I guess his comment on me not standing much of a chance is from his experience seeing as he does not know how many people are on the wait list.

What do you all think my chances are?

Also when they call and leave a message that they are now available how long do you have to respond before they look for someone else (MS guy told me that they hold them for a period of time but he did not say how long)?

I made my first reservation BWV in Jan., 2001 for the end of July,2001 begining of Aug. 2001. I needed two studios standard view. I was only able to get one at that time and had to be wait listed for the second. MS called me within two week and I had to call them back the following day by 5:00pm. I now have the reservations. Also, they indicated to me that there were adequate rooms available at OKW. Since BWV are my home resort I preferred staying there. There were many rooms available at VWL; however, they do not have any standard rooms. MS was very helpful in attempting to address our needs. I would suggest making alternate reservations, which will ensure accomdations and you can be wait listed for your preference. Good luck MS will help you! Enjoy! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter