Wait a minute, I'm 40, when did this happen? Nicki & Todd LIVE reviews! Completed!

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reviews' started by MickeyNicki, Oct 15, 2012.

1. jerseytinkerbell

jerseytinkerbell DIS Veteran

Yay! It looks like I made it just in time for your reviews to start! Super excited to read all about your trip. Hope you have a wonderful trip and a fabulous birthday! :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. deenbrad

deenbrad DIS Veteran

I'm so excited for your trip! And Happy Birthday!!!

4. MickeyNicki

MickeyNicki It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a

We have been there before, loved the real bacon and coffee!

I should listen to you more often...you are much wiser than I :laughing:

Thanks for joining in and milk those last 2 years of your thirties for all you can!

Thank you! Cannot wait to start the reviews! Your Citricos and Tutto pictures have me even more excited

Starting soon, you made it just in time!

Me too and thank you!

5. MickeyNicki

MickeyNicki It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a

Back in early September I decided to get my hair colored. See my uncle is a stylist and owns his own salon so he has played with my hair for 22 years. I have been jet black, red, highlighted, low lighted, frosted and permed&you name it and he has done it.

The last few months we have been adding a violet tinge to my normal hair color, giving me a blackberry hue, nothing drastic. This last time we wanted to play around and I told him go for it so we added some bright violet chunks in my hair. I totally loved it, its bold and loud and totally like me.

I get home, Todd takes one look at me and says:

"Channeling your Evil Queen are you?"

I swear, he is getting his smart aleck remarks from me!

Wait until he sees me tonight, I just had it colored again but this time my uncle used a new color and it made my hair a lighter brown and the dark violet chunks are now an orchid color..cannot wait to hear what he has to say about this!

Tonight we are off to dinner with the family at the local hibachi restaurant. The plan for tomorrow is to take him to work at 8am and hang out in Ft Myers until he finally springs free...wonder how long that will take him..basically how long can I nag him to death before he decides he has had enough and we can get this show on the road! See you all tomorrow night sometime!

6. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Older, yes; not sure about wiser.:lmao::lmao:

7. ThinkTink09

ThinkTink09 Walt is my Homeboy

Your dining reveiws are my favorite!! Happy Birthday. Hope you have an amazing trip!

8. LOVEMY3KIDDOS

LOVEMY3KIDDOS DIS Veteran

Yay!!! Your trip is basically here! Can't wait to hear all the yumminess!!! Have a wonderful birthday and make sure you get some great cupcakes...my fave!!! LOL I'll live vicariously through you for the next week and a half!! Oh...I'd like you to have some wonderful cocktails too! One last thing...do you remember that spice cake cupcake from last year? You got it at the Boardwalk bakery...they still had them when I got there and it was WONDERFUL!! I had 2 or 3!! Can you just see if they are there again this year? (When you are passing through the food court if you happen to remember.) Oh...wait I lied...THIS is the last thing :lmao: do you plan to get beignets at POFQ? I have not had them and we are staying at POR...a short enough walk that I would be willing to take to get some if they are worthy!

9. krhst25

krhst25 Mouseketeer

I love to read your reports! Happy Birthday!

10. H20DogsNDisney

H20DogsNDisney DIS Veteran

Have a great trip! Hope you get down Early!:):goodvibes

11. jedijill

jedijill <font color=red>Chiefs fan living in Bronco countr

Happy Birthday! (All the cool people are born in October! :cool1:)

Can't wait until you get there Thursday and start the reviews!

Jill in CO

12. happy2012

happy2012 ♫ ♪There's a great big beautiful tomorrow Shinin'

OMGOsh ur hair sounds so cute!!!! Just had to say since I'm a hair stylist too. & I was lol @ the Evil Queen thing. :rotfl::maleficen Love it!!!

13. elaine1109

elaine1109 Mouseketeer

Have a safe drive up tomorrow and looking forward to see which places Todd is "just not feelin" this trip!!! Elaine:goodvibes

14. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

I cannot wait to see the hair this time; loved it last month. :)

15. livinlife25

livinlife25 DIS Veteran

Finally joining before you start for once. I hope you don't cause me to change any of my upcoming reservations, you have done that before! :lmao:

16. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

Nicki! My DisBoard time really needs to be beefed up since I almost missed this! First, happy early birthday!!!! 40 isn't so bad, I've done it a few times!! :rotfl2: Seriously though, what a great way to celebrate your special milestone birthday by going to WDW! :thumbsup2

I'm looking forward to your live updates and I'm not even going to guess what gets changed around but I know it will all be good since you are with the walk-up king of Disney dining!!

Have a ton of fun and wishing you all the best for your special day!! :cheer2:

17. debrapagliasotti

debrapagliasotti DIS Veteran

Looking forward to your reviews

18. dvc4life

dvc4life Disney is my Happy Place

Happy Birthday. And yay for your reports. They are always so fun.

We leave in just 5 days to come down to WDW and can't wait.

Have a great day and a fun trip. Maybe I'll run in to you at EPCOT next week. :thumbsup2

19. athenna

athenna DIS Veteran<br><br><font color ="blue">I've been w

I've always loved your food reports!:thumbsup2 Glad I didn't miss much yet, I am always late to the party:laughing:

20. Roma

Roma Mouseketeer

Looking forward to your reviews!

21. podsnel

podsnel <font color=blue>just skippin' around, amusing mys

Count me in as another one who really really really wants to see your hair! :thumbsup2 Have a safe trip!